Watching UK football here

Guest Furious_D

Guest Furious_D

Right guys, I have a problem.

I'm a Ross County fan, and have been since I was about 8. You probably havn't heard of them, we play in the Scottish first division just below the SPL. This year we managed to beat Celtic 2-0 at Hampden Park in the semi-final of the Scottish cup, and then I moved here. I'm absolutely kicking myself that I couldn't have waited an extra month!

Anyway, I'd really like to see the game live. I've been offered a tv to stream it on over a VPN (its on BBC one scotland), but I tried it out at the right time last night and it was overloaded. Sadly, both setanta AND SBS are showing the FA cup final (raging!).

I'm getting to the stage where I might just plug my ears and watch the replay on setanta the next morning, but it would just feel...wrong. We tried setanta-i on the same friends internet connection and it still had to buffer. I don't even know if setanta-i would show the game or not.

My question then is, is there anyone else interested in this game? Dundee United fans, or anyone interested in the Scottish game that has a way to watch it? Any tips or advice?

Cheers!

Guest Furious_D

Cheers for the replies. The problem is still that the internet connection is probably not fast enough - I'm on a wireless dongle and the person with the media centre's speed fluctuates depending on what the person down the street is downloading. I might just have to wait and see.