Is it just me or??????

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

Is it me or has winter come early to Adelaide this year??

We normally start lighting our log fire at the end of this month but needed much earlier to me?

What a foggy morning,reminds me of November in the UK.

Fortunately we've just replaced our old log burning stove.

That might explain to some what I was on about when discusssing my new Betsy keeping me warm on Facebook:D

Is it me or has winter come early to Adelaide this year??

We normally start lighting our log fire at the end of this month but needed much earlier to me?

What a foggy morning,reminds me of November in the UK.

Fortunately we've just replaced our old log burning stove.

That might explain to some what I was on about when discusssing my new Betsy keeping me warm on Facebook:D

Nah m ate your just turning into a pussy.....:D

it has got colder earlier this year....but as i tell the Mrs abd mil.....harden up and put a jumoer on !!!!

HG

Guest katsmajic

Im surrounded by illiterates in my house!!!

Yes Tyke, i agree, its bloody freezing at times, long pants are on (jeans not thermals) earlier this year - thats a general observation in public not just my household.

I got my 'blankie' massive lovely blanket for mothers day last year but didnt use it til mid June, whereas now i have it out already...and the kids are wearing their allinone jarmas already. (look like telly tubbies)

I thought we had acclimatised more this year than last so felt the cold more - but as youre feeling it too, it must be colder!!!

Guest Guest75
It's coz we're in the warmer north Stevo! Not had our heating on yet either, and only worn gloves to walk the dog once so far!

Only wearing gloves to take the dog for a walk????

Did that not cause a public disturbance when you aired your "wobbly bits"????:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest Guest5035
Only wearing gloves to take the dog for a walk????

Did that not cause a public disturbance when you aired your "wobbly bits"????:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Wish i was the dog:wideeyed:

It's coz we're in the warmer north Stevo! Not had our heating on yet either, and only worn gloves to walk the dog once so far!

I agree Di......its because we are nearer the Equator:biglaugh:

stevo

Guest panther

I cant believe the above post Adelaide does not get that cold, we rarely use our heater, what is going on when people are complaining of the cold, the heat i can understand but not our mild winters

Guest Guest75
I cant believe the above post Adelaide does not get that cold, we rarely use our heater, what is going on when people are complaining of the cold, the heat i can understand but not our mild winters

:biglaugh:

We live in them thar' hills.

Guest smit
yet heres me thinking its warmer this time, not used our woodie yet or the ducted.

stevo

yeh. we thought the same, been a long summer, held on well. Heating came on the other morning though when it was windy...................and cool....was 6 ish!