A top drop

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

Had a great day today.

Over the last few days I've been harvesting the olive grove along with my old Aussie fishing buddy.

Picked just under a ton so happy with that but there is always uncertainty about how oil and what quality the fruit will yield.

Had a very pleasant surprise after pressing today, a 16% yield with an awesome quality flavour - a pungent and peppery flavour with a fruit note I can't identify yet.

My commercial buyer is wanting most of the produce as well :)

Makes the back breaking work worth it:)

The weather has been fantastic as well - not bad for winter!!

Another 2 picks at least yet I reckon but now at least I know it is worth it,because some years it just isn't.

Guest Guest75
if theres a litre or two left, i'll have it.

stevo

Just working out what the commercial buyer wants but there will certainly be some for sale.

I swap a fair bit in the tackle shop for bait ;)

Guest Damien

I'll swap a litre for some more good fishing company! I'll also show you how to tie knots in braid again as you've probably got another windknot by now :)

Guest Guest75
To me, it sounds like and advert for life you only see on TV, well done am so pleased for you :)

Oh I dunno about an Ad - Just living a life to the tune I only know (another description for eccentric :goofy:)

Can't say life is a linear path for us though.

It is great to have all these new experiences though.

Guest Guest75
I'll swap a litre for some more good fishing company! I'll also show you how to tie knots in braid again as you've probably got another windknot by now :)

Yep,there is another wind knot on the lure set up :err:

Bird nested one o the overhead Snapper set ups last time but managed to sort it somehow - in the dark as well.