• Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
    Like Tree36Likes

Thread: Clairvoyants and Religion WHY ?????

4457 times
      Quote Originally Posted by JayBone View Post
      "Give a man a fish, and you'll feed him for a day. Teach him to fish and he will feed him and his family for a lifetime. Give him a religion, and he'll starve to death while praying for a fish"

A bit of preying has been done ,when hit bad weather.

I do believe in "Goodness" and can see that some religions have some good guides to life and how to live it.
      Last edited by Guest75; 29-05-2010 at 12:19 AM.

Hallett Cove
      240 times
      Quote Originally Posted by Martin and Val View Post
      Hi All,

I don't post much now but I often have a little read and I found I just had to ask a question about this thread.

Is Poms In Adelaide - The Migration Forum for members to ask for and receive advice on migration issues?
      I agree I've posted some C**p in the past but what the hell is this thread all about? Am I missing something? Has this helped anybody with their migration questions?

Good luck to everybody who is already here and those that are about to embark on their new lives here.

Got to agree here, and also far too personall and touchy subject for this type of forum. Could say loads on the subject, but dont want to get banned from the forum based on my views, which are not unfounded (have studied lots of SCIENCE papers)and also refute most of what the believers have said on here. Will just say if people believe and that makes them in themselves feel better, then great, just dont go forcing it onto others who have different opinion, and vice versa. But again, i don't think this is a suitable subject fro this type of forum.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567