England flags for my car

Diane

Guest Guest5035
Anyone know where I can buy some of these for my car over here, or do I need to get someone to post them over from the UK - I want one Aussie one on one side, one England one on the other...??

You're nearly converted then Di ????????????

Stevo

Guest cornish Busdriver

Whats the point on putting english flags on ya car, you will only have to take them off again when england gets knock out AGAIN, Its just a question of how long they will last this time before they get knocked out AGAIN.

GO SOCCAROO'S LOL LOL LOL LOL

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I Wouold like to fly both flags AND have a sticker that says something along the lines of..." Football the real game":biglaugh:

I Wouold like to fly both flags AND have a sticker that says something along the lines of..." Football the real game":biglaugh:

LOL I was helping my daughter with her french homework and trying to explain that there is not a french word for what the Aussies call "football" as no-one else in the world has the game - we had to get a very complicated french phrase which roughly translated meant "similar to rugby, but not quite, similar to gaelic football, but not quite, vaguely related to football...."!!!

Just an update - went to the Op Shop recommended and they have a big box of England Capes (?!) so if anyone wants one of those, they're 50cents each!

After watching the Socceroos performance against the Kiwis last night, well, I'm thinking of not putting an Aussie flag up at all!! Perhaps I'll try and get an Ivory Coast one....