• Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    Like Tree9Likes

Thread: Clothes shopping in Adelaide... how depressing

4457 times
      Quote Originally Posted by snifter View Post
      I don't bother with DM's any more (and am still in the UK) I bought a pair of Blundstones back in 92 and have never been without a pair since. I always stock up when over in Adelaide or get pairs sent over. Since they started making them outside of Aus the quality has dropped a little but they are still a great ankle boot (they do a few types). If you want anything higher than ankle size they don't do it and they are all slip ons but I adore my Blunnies. Last a long long time also. One pair went 8 years of pretty much daily wear! I've never had a pair of DM's do so well that's for sure.
      I'm a Blunnie bloke - just so comfy once they settle in. I've 2 pairs and two pairs of Redbacks.

Aldinga Beach, Adelaide,SA
      235 times

Have just bought some clothes in uk from a website and have looked they ship to oz for 6.99

thought this might help you shopaholics over there. will probably use them when we arrive as well.

Andrew, Lisa, Mason and Isabelle. In Aldinga Beach and loving it.

North Adelaide. :)
      328 times
      *wanders off wondering where the "Are Australians materialistic thread" is...*

Just in a lighthearted jesty kind of way!

Takes a while to work out where your new haunts are going to be clothes shopping but really I think it's do-able.

oh, eta: So not aimed at you Lisa , but the first post on the thread really reminded me of the conversation we are having elsewhere about caring about "things".
      Me (36), DH (36), DS1 (9), DS2 (6), DS3 (4), DD1 (2), DD2 - BRAND NEW!!! 26-6-11 ...80 ʇdǝs ɹǝpun uʍop pǝʌıɹɹɐ

Enjoying every day life with all our needs satisfied in this sunscorched land...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456