Only the strong.......

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

Not for the squeamish - but it is all in fun.

Make sure you watch to the end then you get the point:biglaugh:

[YOUTUBE]<object width="640" height="385"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbcY-G2_M2g&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowScriptAccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SbcY-G2_M2g&color1=0xb1b1b1&color2=0xd0d0d0&hl=en_US&feature=player_embedded&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" allowScriptAccess="always" width="640" height="385"></embed></object>[/YOUTUBE]

Guest Team 'W'

Aw tyke that is so cruel !!!! but so bloody funny ...hee hee..

it looks like i have my work cut out for me with my mice then ...

ELAINE X

Guest Guest75

< please really don't read if you are easily offended,a really PC do gooder or squeamish - which will probalbly improve the probability of most reading to the end.>

This reminds me.................

Quite a coincidence tonight......

I had to play Bat the Rat for real tonight.

As soon as it get's cold we always get a rodent or two snuggling up in our roof space.

Noisy squatters they are.

Bought a T -Rex rat trap ( been watching all those reality pest control shows)

Tonight we heard ............ Thump,thump,thump in the roof space.

I know this sound from old.

Got the ladders out,asked Mrs Tyke to be on standby in the garage while I went up into the roof space.

From experience from my old farming days I know the crucial moment is when you open the hatch and stick your undefended head up:arghh:

Did that with baseball bat, fish gaff ,fish landing net & torch in hand ............... to see as expected a biiig rat with both front paws in the trap,very annoyed and those big sharp yellow teeth coming my way:biglaugh:

Managed to trap him with the gaff and net.

Quite awkward in the confined space.

Put him out of his misery very quickly.

Not much like that video I'm afraid.

The highlights of a Sunday night at home hey??:err:

< please really don't read if you are easily offended,a really PC do gooder or squeamish - which will probalbly improve the probability of most reading to the end.>

This reminds me.................

Quite a coincidence tonight......

I had to play Bat the Rat for real tonight.

As soon as it get's cold we always get a rodent or two snuggling up in our roof space.

Noisy squatters they are.

Bought a T -Rex rat trap ( been watching all those reality pest control shows)

Tonight we heard ............ Thump,thump,thump in the roof space.

I know this sound from old.

Got the ladders out,asked Mrs Tyke to be on standby in the garage while I went up into the roof space.

From experience from my old farming days I know the crucial moment is when you open the hatch and stick your undefended head up:arghh:

Did that with baseball bat, fish gaff ,fish landing net & torch in hand ............... to see as expected a biiig rat with both front paws in the trap,very annoyed and those big sharp yellow teeth coming my way:biglaugh:

Managed to trap him with the gaff and net.

Quite awkward in the confined space.

Put him out of his misery very quickly.

Not much like that video I'm afraid.

The highlights of a Sunday night at home hey??:err:

What time is the barbie...pmsl:nah:

HG