Ooooeeerr!! Scuba diving.

Guest Guest75

Guest Guest75

Mrs Tyke has arranged a treat for me and a mate.........scuba diving.

http://www.glenelgscuba.com.au/index.php

We were recently bidding at a charity auction,little did I know Mrs Tyke had bid for this.

My first time and I'm terrified,I'm sure she is trying to do me in.A couple of years ago it was a Formula Ford racing day.

I've just found out it is not in the open sea,but in the practice pool in Glenelg.Hopefully there will be no bitey things in there!!!:arghh::arghh::arghh:

I went scuba diving on the Barrier Reef many moons ago.................I can still remember it like yesterday!. Maybe this starter will lead to greater things?...Oh ......it took me 3 attempts to stay underwater and breathe. The brain kept telling me I couldnt breathe underwater!!!!!!!!!

Guest Trakki

This is something I would love to do and hopefully one or more of the children too. I know Pete would never do it but it is one of the things I plan to get into once out there.

When are you going. Let us know how you get on, have a great time.

Tracey