Car Tyres

Guest MarkIngram

Guest MarkIngram

Does anyone know anywhere that sells good cheap tyres in the Brighton area? My 1984 Mitsubishi Magna had a blow out this morning....got the spare on but will need to replace the one that's evapourated....could have done without that....:arghh:

Guest cafehag

Used Tyre Mart up at Regency Road would be my tip.

A bit away from Brighton but they have new (budget brand) Magna tyres for $75 all up. They also have thousands of used tyres - you would probably get a match for whatever is on there now, to give you a pair on the axle.

Top brand name part-used tyres (Michelin, Pirelli, Yokohama) with good tread are $40-55.

Whatever price they say, ask again for their best price - they'll usually take another $10 off.

(I got a couple of tyres for my sisters Magna a couple of weeks ago.)