The Toilet seat problem.

sueoc

Guest Guest75

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

This conversation was had in Hove on Friday night where lads outnumber ladies 3 - 1.

The lady does lift the seat after:cute:

Guest The Dimmocks

I think when my two boys start using the loo it will be me and my little girl being told to leave the seat up as we will be out numbered. 3-2

Guest Guest75
Then how come there are regular ructions within the average household?::)

There are I reckon but the lady in question just gets on with it now.

She does have a very sweet nature though:cute::cute:

Guest caoimhe

Living with a husband and 4 sons I reckon I am an authority on this:biglaugh:

So up or down?

I honestly wouldn't care but wish they could just hit the inside of the bl***y bowl and not the floor:realmad:

Then how come there are regular ructions within the average household?::)

Never thought of ourselves as above average but can honestly say it's never ever been an issue in our household! For goodness sake, when you go in there if it's up and you want it down, put it down, if it's down and you want it up, put it up! Who on earth is so precious they can't do this?? Hell, I know people live busy lives, but come on.... Some of you must live with some awfully tetchy people if it's an issue!! Chill....

The toilet lid and seat are there for a purpose once you have done what you need to toilet wise you should put the seat and lid down and then flush.Its basic hygiene it stops anything coming out of the toilet bowl once flushed toilet bowls are a common source of bacteria and I am sure you don't want splashes going on to you tooth brush that is lying on the vanity beside the WC bowl..

Never thought of ourselves as above average but can honestly say it's never ever been an issue in our household! For goodness sake, when you go in there if it's up and you want it down, put it down, if it's down and you want it up, put it up! Who on earth is so precious they can't do this?? Hell, I know people live busy lives, but come on.... Some of you must live with some awfully tetchy people if it's an issue!! Chill....
Eh?:confused:Hmmmm!Who needs to chill?:huh:

Guest kangomik
The toilet lid and seat are there for a purpose once you have done what you need to toilet wise you should put the seat and lid down and then flush.Its basic hygiene it stops anything coming out of the toilet bowl once flushed toilet bowls are a common source of bacteria and I am sure you don't want splashes going on to you tooth brush that is lying on the vanity beside the WC bowl..

You have to flush it too?:arghh:

SUEOC..... i am with you:goofy::biglaugh:

Guest kangomik

i see the mods are attempting a group together.

why can posters not be allowed to post without a 2 week or 3 week old grudge from a mod comming back?

Guest Guest75
i see the mods are attempting a group together.

why can posters not be allowed to post without a 2 week or 3 week old grudge from a mod comming back?

No just fighting the same old crap from the same old crappy trolls.

The update is now zero tolerance of crap so even this thread will be chopped shortly.

:skeptical:

Guest kangomik

No just fighting the same old crap from the same old crappy trolls.

The update is now zero tolerance of crap so even this thread will be chopped shortly.

:skeptical:

Can you see what your doing with posts like this?

If I wanted to address something to someone in particular I'd send a PM, or put their names on it. You seem to be implying, Sue and Mik (forgive me if I'm wrong!!) that my post was aimed at someone in particular - it wasn't, it was aimed at anyone who is worried about something like the position of a toilet seat! FFS, paranoia is alive and well...

Anyone that doesn't have anything better to worry about than that, then Chill!! You have an enviably lovely life. Anyone. Everyone. All of you. Not me. I'm more worried about the World Cup.

If I wanted to address something to someone in particular I'd send a PM, or put their names on it. You seem to be implying, Sue and Mik (forgive me if I'm wrong!!) that my post was aimed at someone in particular - it wasn't, it was aimed at anyone who is worried about something like the position of a toilet seat! FFS, paranoia is alive and well...

Anyone that doesn't have anything better to worry about than that, then Chill!! You have an enviably lovely life. Anyone. Everyone. All of you. Not me. I'm more worried about the World Cup.

The only Paranoia i witnessed last night was from a select few user bashing Mods!!Nowhere did i witness any Mod-Bashing.The Toilet Seat post is just meant to be a light hearted thread in the Barbie section, same as on other Forums that are not dissimilar,not as a vessel to have a rant and to inform me to chill.As i did imply,it aint me who needs to chill.:)

to inform me to chill.

Sue, (this IS directed at you) Please read my post again. And if you'd like to have a go at me more, please do it by PM. That is not what this forum is for. And the barbie is a light hearted place, not a place to stick knives in.