World Cup

Guest Guest5035

Guest Guest5035

well it all starts very soon, whos going to win the Cup, England, Germany, Italy, Brazil, Argies, won't mention australia, love to see them do well, but dream on.

Stevo

Was just thinking today I ought to pick a team from each continent to support - England obviously for Europe, Australia obviously for Oceania (I know it's a continent on its own but I'm including Japan, Korea, and NZ in with that lot), and I think Chile for the Americas!

Looking forward to watching opening ceremony tonight

Guest sunshine

spain should win it by a mile but anything can happen when it gets to the knock out stage

England have one of the weakest teams they have had in a long time so I would say no chance whatsoever. Australia wont even get out of their group

The usual suspects will be there at the death i think;

Brazil

Argentina

Italy

Germany

and i reckon England have a good chance this time.:)

Thnk you are probably right...not sure about england though...time will tell....

But c'mon England.....:jiggy:

Oh and good luck Australia....;)

Guest Guest5035
I had a few bets on last night, France to win and Mexico to win both let me down,,,,,muppetts...

HG

Could have been worse............................england to win:arghh::arghh::arghh:

Stevo