Are you having a weird day/week?

Guest Roo1

I don't know what it is of late but myself and my friends are having a real tough time of it.

• Last week my family got struck down by a vomiting bug thats doing the rounds.
  • We had our boat SatNav thingy stolen
  • My friend has broken her foot by putting her foot through a chair (long story and doesn't involve alcohol, amazingly enough).
  • Another friend flooded his house.

This is just off the top of my head, there's plenty more but you get the point.

WHATS GOING ON???

So, how's your week been????

My Mum & Dad got broken into from right under their noses whilst they were working in the front garden in Luton. Took handbag, jewellery and car keys! No heir looms for me! They saw 2 guys of eastern european appearance walk past a couple of times so they think it was them.

My Mum & Dad got broken into from right under their noses whilst they were working in the front garden in Luton. Took handbag, jewellery and car keys! No heir looms for me! They saw 2 guys of eastern european appearance walk past a couple of times so they think it was them.

OMG thats awful Moosh :shocked: Whats the world coming too...:mad:

...you might be on to something Judy.....Last Tuesday, Mollys Roxy school bag was stolen from our car..which was on our drive...the same day, Phoebe fell over and broke her wrist!!

.....and the wheel from my desk chair has broken and we keep falling off whilst on the pc!! lol

sarahx

Oooh no, not another breakage of bone in the family!!! I remember the last one quite clearly!!:err: Sorry too to hear about the school bag.......scum!

...you might be on to something Judy.....Last Tuesday, Mollys Roxy school bag was stolen from our car..which was on our drive...the same day, Phoebe fell over and broke her wrist!!

.....and the wheel from my desk chair has broken and we keep falling off whilst on the pc!! lol

sarahx

So no guitar lesson for Phoebe this week then????

(And I have started a new jigsaw just for us to natter over Sarah!)

Well, we're going contrary to most ........... had a brilliant week on the Murray last week, hubby had an awesome birthday, my daughter had the all clear from a biopsy of a nasty looking mole - thank God, and she's only got 5 weeks to go before our granddaughter arrives! We had a lovely visit from my son and DIL on Monday, hubby got unexpected cards in the post, and some unexpected gifts too.

All in all can't complain ........... apart from going back to work yesterday!

Daughter got bashed at school last Thursday, knocked me sick when I say some little sh#t put in on youtube, just gettin over that and last night watched my daughter get bashed again as it was on the news, feelin a little raw this week, could it be somethin in the water?

Daughter got bashed at school last Thursday, knocked me sick when I say some little sh#t put in on youtube, just gettin over that and last night watched my daughter get bashed again as it was on the news, feelin a little raw this week, could it be somethin in the water?

God, what an awful thing to happen! You poor things, hope the little so and so's responsible get everything they deserve. I'm stunned, honestly, you poor poor things! Hope your daughter is ok/recovering.

So no guitar lesson for Phoebe this week then????

(And I have started a new jigsaw just for us to natter over Sarah!)

Hi sharon

Hope you had a good holiday......it felt a bit odd without our chat on friday night!

I was still going to bring Phoebe on fri anyway..thought she could sit in ...was still gonna do the hour if ok with you...

See you tomorrow..looking forward to the jigsaw!

sarahxx

Guest Team 'W'

hi lol63 ,so sorry to hear of what your daughter has gone thru , my friends daughter went thru the same thing a couple of wks ago ,but not as far to put it on you tube ...i cant believe the feral child who done it could be so nasty and devious... but i bet the response from :ie teachers ,was that they have had a bad upbringing or their parents are devorced, or some other pathetic lame excuses ...not " yes they are little bleep bleeps and deserve a good kick up the ass for being a bloody bully" !!! cos thats all i hear when ive been into school about my child ,also a different friend of mine has been told the same ...

hope they get their comuppance...

and i hope your daughter is ok ,it knocks me sick when i hear things like this ...

elaine x

So sorry to read this Lol63, thats just pure evil what they did.

((((((((((((((BIG hugs to your daughter)))))))))))))))))))))))))

Thats just awful......hope they get the ferals who did this to your daughter.....:wubclub:

HG

Thanx, my daughter is ok she was a little shaken up at first but is ok now, the only injury she recieved was a sore ear where she was caught on the side of her head, the main girl in question was suspended almost immediately and indefinitely, pending further enquiries. The head addressed the whole school today and said they would not tolerate this sort of thing. How they will acheive this I don't know!

I don't know what it is of late but myself and my friends are having a real tough time of it.

• Last week my family got struck down by a vomiting bug thats doing the rounds.
  • We had our boat SatNav thingy stolen
  • My friend has broken her foot by putting her foot through a chair (long story and doesn't involve alcohol, amazingly enough).
  • Another friend flooded his house.

This is just off the top of my head, there's plenty more but you get the point.

WHATS GOING ON???

So, how's your week been????

Just trying to even things up a bit. Apart from being a bit stiff after gardening for 2 days (pulling up ground-elder and planting out foxglove seedlings then 7 hanging baskets and a couple of tubs) I'm feeling tickety boo. :biglaugh: No disasters here ............. yet!

Enjoyed a relaxing aquaerobics class and 1/2 hour in the sauna/steam room so feeling good now. :SLEEP: Off to make a nice stirfry to go with the salmon for dinner and a quiet evening in front of the TV catching up on missed programmes.:cute:

All in all its been a good week, the sun is shining and its a lovely warm day for once. :D Housework and washing up straight and looking forward to a trip to Winchester at the weekend.

sorry to hear about your daughter what gits some kids are

ive noticed that some kids over here are really violent and dont care whose watching

a couple of weeks ago waiting for the train ,some <emo >kids im told

got off a bus and just started wrecking the bus,kicking and pulling the mirrors

shamed to say did,nt step foreward,there was five of them all quiet big ,aged about 14

luckly the bus driver drove off quiet fast ,sadley think he was enjoying it