True love....

Guest Damien

Guest Damien

I was laying in bed listening to last night's rain rattling on the roof. That sound whilst I'm in bed makes me feel really cozy. Lisa was snoring away next to me and she had snuggled right up against me. I rolled over and put my hand on her bum thinking :Randy-git:, as my hand caressed her bum she let off a ripper of a fart :biglaugh:. Nice.

True love is being able to do that (even if in your sleep).

Revenge will be mine ;):wubclub:

Guest markmet

That was so funny and so familiar. Im still laughin. Im sure your other half will appreciate you sharing her bottom tremor with the rest of us lol!

Chris

Flagstaff Hill

Guest Guest75

I can't wait to grass you up to Lisa.

True love is...................

Going out fishing on your wife's birthday at 5.00am and living to tell the tale;)

Guest Jersey Bean

Arh mate I can honestly say your in deepOO for that one for sure lol i`d sleep with one eye open if I was you ha ha

Funny as

love the Rain me

Guest Damien

MRS DAMIEN HERE!!!!!! Yes Damien I have read it now!!! Thanks to my girlfriends filling me in! Well, I do love revenge.. To say Damiens bottom is a highy flammable :arghh: area, would be be an under statement and old news for those who have spent anytime with him (hey Louise/Ben etc etc) Well I thought I should give my thought on what 'LOVE IS!' - 'Lasting more than a minute in the bedroom' would be nice. :jiggy: Don't mess with MRS Damien - hey dear! x

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA !!!:biglaugh::biglaugh: that will teach you Damo, Lisa i would agree on the smelly gas leaks but it would only make him proud and he can't rival Ben! it's all the playing around with it that he does you kno, tho i must admit....a whole minute!! he doesn't look the type to last that long!! oh well i guess that size and performance isn't everything ...hey Damo??:o