| || |
Pretty dismal performance and, even with the disallowed goal, the team were rubbish and never looked like winning. We hadn't a snowball's chance in hell but the media hype attempted to pull the wool over our eyes.
At least we didn't have the trauma of sitting through another penalty shoot-out!
Now we have the dreaded European Champion matches to get through
Jane and Clive
CPV 143 - Feb 2010 Acknowledged 3rd May 2010, VISA GRANTED 3rd June, 2011, Arrived 5th October Moved to new house 18th November 2011, 2014 Living the dream!
The Sauerkraut must taste sweet this morning, as they say.........what goes around comes around, albeit 44 years later.
Bugger me what an ass kicking.
4 - 1 and could have been 6 - 1 the way Germany were playing.
As for letting in that first goal (school yard stuff) nuff said i think on that.
England didnt have the pace to match the Germans, i think the next world cup there will be a lot more countrys bringing in younger players now.
Oh dear, never mind lads, always next time, then of course it will be 48 years to keep harping on about.
Someone sent me these in an email, I hope you see the funny side:
- Police are investigating reports that someone has sound-proofed Hadrian's Wall. This comes after 5 million phone calls from Scotland saying that it's gone very quiet down there.
- David Blaine is distraught, seems his record of doing absolutely f%k all in a box for 42 days has just been broken by Wayne Rooney.
- IMPORTANT WEATHER WARNING - flash floods in the North of England due to five million Scots pishing themselves laughing.
- It has been announced that the England team are to fly into Glasgow airport where they expect to receive a hero's welcome.
- Fabio was asked if they were going with 4-4 2 today and he said no, they were going with 747 as it’s much comfier on long flights! Boeing, Boeing, Gone!
- Just been to Tesco's.... all the English branded Mars bars are on sale! Two 4-1!!
The ref made the right decision, the ball didn't go over the line.....
Love it lol lol lol lol