England V Germany

Guest cornish Busdriver

Guest cornish Busdriver

England V Germany

I recon 2 - 1 to Germany as they been playing more consistent and strategically a lot better than England.

Could go either way - Australia did a fine job of making Germany look good in their first match, admittedly better than England have looked, but on the other hand England are unbeaten so far in the tournament, unlike Germany, so who knows? Wouldn't put money against either team at the moment. Both capable of beating the other if they have a good day!

keep the faith!!

Diane

Wouldnt like to call it to be honest....reckon it could go either way...

Australia made Germany look good....then Serbia beat Germany...then Australia beat Serbia!!! So who knows eh?

I just hope England put on a bloody good performance...whatever the outcome....

And if we do win...isnt it Argentina or Mexico next round? Why oh why...do we always end up with the Germans and Argentina?

Guest RichandHelen

I hope Im wrong but it will prob be the usual drab draw of 1 all or 0 0 . Then loss on penalties no need to stop up and watch it really :(

Guest katsmajic

IMO The Roon hasnt been on form at all - summats up with him etc - but i reckon the germans will rile him to the point of him risking a red card - and with the cards flying round in this cup its only a matter of time.

In current form england wont be able to poke through the germans defence.

It would be fab to see england win but i believe germany will.

no need to stop up and watch it really :(

But how would you feel if it was an absolute blinder of a match - 4-4 at full time, Germans down to 9 men after two red cards (I wish, I wish) then 5-4 after extra time with a blinding diving header from Roooooneh????

I have to watch - my watching just might be the factor that makes that vital difference!!!

Come on boys, bring it home.......:wubclub:

Guest guest569

Our Father who leads our lions, Capello be your name. Our time has come, Let the trophy be won, In Africa as it was once at Wembley, Give us this day a Rooney goal, And forgive us our first performance, As we forgive those that played that game, And lead us not to the airport but deliver us from the first 16, For England is the kingdom, we want the power and the glory, forever and ever.... 11 men

:notworthy:

Our Father who leads our lions, Capello be your name. Our time has come, Let the trophy be won, In Africa as it was once at Wembley, Give us this day a Rooney goal, And forgive us our first performance, As we forgive those that played that game, And lead us not to the airport but deliver us from the first 16, For England is the kingdom, we want the power and the glory, forever and ever.... 11 men

That is brilliant!!! Sorry but gonna have to copy that and post it elsewhere.....:notworthy:

Guest The Dimmocks

That good, I may also have to copy and paste elsewhere LOL

Guest katsmajic
IMO The Roon hasnt been on form at all - summats up with him etc - but i reckon the germans will rile him to the point of him risking a red card - and with the cards flying round in this cup its only a matter of time.

In current form england wont be able to poke through the germans defence.

It would be fab to see england win but i believe germany will.

oooo i'm right, again.

funny how ghetto boys from slums of brazil/mexico etc play with more passion and heart than players paid over £100,000 a week.

oooo i'm right, again.

funny how ghetto boys from slums of brazil/mexico etc play with more passion and heart than players paid over £100,000 a week.

I wonder what salary these overpaid wimps would be on if their pay was performance related!

Pretty dismal performance and, even with the disallowed goal, the team were rubbish and never looked like winning. We hadn't a snowball's chance in hell but the media hype attempted to pull the wool over our eyes.

At least we didn't have the trauma of sitting through another penalty shoot-out!

Now we have the dreaded European Champion matches to get through

Guest cornish Busdriver

Bugger me what an ass kicking.

4 - 1 and could have been 6 - 1 the way Germany were playing.

As for letting in that first goal (school yard stuff) nuff said i think on that.

England didnt have the pace to match the Germans, i think the next world cup there will be a lot more countrys bringing in younger players now.

Someone sent me these in an email, I hope you see the funny side:

• Police are investigating reports that someone has sound-proofed Hadrian's Wall. This comes after 5 million phone calls from Scotland saying that it's gone very quiet down there.
  • David Blaine is distraught, seems his record of doing absolutely f%k all in a box for 42 days has just been broken by Wayne Rooney.
  • IMPORTANT WEATHER WARNING - flash floods in the North of England due to five million Scots pishing themselves laughing.
  • It has been announced that the England team are to fly into Glasgow airport where they expect to receive a hero's welcome.
  • Fabio was asked if they were going with 4-4 2 today and he said no, they were going with 747 as it’s much comfier on long flights! Boeing, Boeing, Gone!
  • Just been to Tesco's.... all the English branded Mars bars are on sale! Two 4-1!!

And Finally....

The ref made the right decision, the ball didn't go over the line.....

36002_122096891167048_105319512844786_121633_6500148_n.jpg

Guest lastboyscout

Theres a weather warning for the UK as we speak......apparently a right shower of sh1t is about to arrive from South Africa anytime now :biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hahahaha, love it, the fact that it got turned around to slack Scottish football. Difference guys, we know we are crap!!!! lol

I knew we were poor before the WC started.

My light hearted posts came only after yours. The funny thing is that my eldest sister is married to a great bloke who happens to a Scot. His best man failed to turn up for the wedding so I had to fill in - there were a few Scots who wanted to fill me in after the speeches:D My grandad (English) was in the Black Watch in the second war and played for Raith Rovers. I also like scots eggs, so this all must prove I am not one for knocking the Scottish nation.

Cooler