True Love - the sequel!

Guest Damien

Guest Damien

OK chaps, humble pie time...........:biglaugh:

Can anyone recommend a good masseur in the southern suburbs area, got to get back in Lisa's good books following the revelations about her stinky ripper! She had a regular massage back in the UK and I think it would be nice for her to have one here, well, it saves me doing it :D, I always want to go that bit further if you know what I mean! :Randy-git:

Any help would be great, masseur has to be female btw ;)

Damo

Guest true brit

there is a woman called chrystal at hallet cove, she gives a fab massage and only has female clients ...unfortunately i dont have her number any longer but she used to post it on the noticeboard at hallett cove shopping mall or maybe someone else uses her

Lisa Pearce gives the best massage ever!

Full body massage is around $50 and your wife will feel like a new woman after a session with her :)

She operates from her house at Flagstaff

Tel 0424452846