Whats happened!

ianb

Just felt i would do a post to ask whats gone wrong regarding a great site?

Woke up to a post this morning from a great member saying due to issues is now leaving. We have not been on for a while due to trying to just chill out while on the long wait as we were pulling our hair out (and i have not got much left anyway:wacko:) Since we slowed down our use there appears to be a lot of our "friends" that now no longer use due to problems. this site is a great way of meeting people and learning from people who have already reached their dream or are at an early stage in chasing it. We have actually met some great people from here that hopefully we can call friends and would hate to lose touch as they no longer use the site.

I know that with a forum everyone will post the opinions that they have and some people may take things the wrong way, i know we probably have. At the end of the day this is the site with the friendliest bunch of people i have ever used and would hate for it to become a place for a cat fight.

Everyone one of you guys already out there are an inspiration and a library of information for us left behind and im sure we are not alone in saying we always look at the posts from down below as we know they are from the coal face so to speak.

please do not use this post to stir things up further but please may i ask we all get back to what Lisa and Tim :notworthy:intended it for as an information and networking site and give them the credit for keeping it that way. To all of us please lets not ruin it please!

Guest jen&ian

I'm with you there Ian, I don't know whats gone on so can't comment on the reasons, they are obviously personal and by the sound of it very upsetting. For us this site has been a great way of finding stuff out and meeting like minded people I would hate to see it go to hell because of whatevers happened.

Jen

Guest deb and stoo

Can I third that?

Wise words Ian, Tyke and Django have helped us all and there leaving will be a great loss to the site, I for one thank them for helpng us to get this far and am looking forward to meeting up again soon on that first tee:jiggy:

Guest ali@51

I find this all really upsetting that, naming no names because I dont no them and becaus it is nothing to do with me, somthing has obviosly got so out of hand it has spilled over into normal life. it has not only caused bad feeling on here but caused us to loose 2 extreemly suportive and helpfull members, we will all be the worse for it.

I think we need to remember that this is a forum where we should all be able to express our veiws, but not take our dislike of somone from one thread to the next to the next ect.

I know I for one have sometimes found that very hard and have let my feelings over ride my good sense at least once! got my wrists slaped and have had the good sense and self respect to ignore further encoragment to rise to the bait. We should all think twice and re read what we have written befor posting. Good debate should never over rule good manors! Hopefully this will be a cathartic (swollowed a dictionary this am) moment for us all and we can go on from here having learned a lesson.

lol Peter Perfect :err:(not)

by that sounds a bit up myself but can't word it any other way, Never was any good at english:nah:

lol Ali

Guest Guzzler&Sas

agree with all that has been said guys and know that today has been pretty upsetting for everyone ... but I would just like to say that there are still lots of on this side, willing to help you all and give something back, which is why we too come on here. Oh and forgot the funny banter, friendships made, differences of opinion, lifeline, social life, british humour .... etc, you get the idea!

Tomorrow is a new day ....

Regs

Sas

Guest deb and stoo

I agree totally with what Sas has said and can honestly say that they are the perfect example of 'giving it back'.....they have helped us enormously with settling in here and they do so willingly without fuss or bother, I just hope we can help as much and give something back to this wonderful site and long may it continue......mines a sparkling shiraz:wacko:

Guest nikkiandlee

I agree Ian, So I fourth that :)

Also Sas And deb and stoo (deb and stoo your avatar makes me chuckle, not sure why, but it does-Lee thinks I'm mad, i probably am. I read it out loud and chuckle to myself ),

What would us in the UK do with out the people already in Adelaide, you are a source of great info and help guide us all in the right direction- so I want to say thank you to all those who take the time to come on this forum to help others, it really is appreciated.

Lets hope that this site will continue to be the friendly welcoming place i found not so long ago!!! :)

Nikki

Guest massive

:shocked:YOUR ALL RIGHT

I wasn't so sure if this was the right move for us but Ste found this site and I've been posting and reading for about 6 weeks now I am no softy but have found all of this, all though not to sure what its about a little unsettling .

We have read many good post and have picked up losts of useful info from all parties that seem to be in this mess for what ever reason and would like them all to consider why they joined in the first place and if it was like ourselves for something better than the uk why does something like this have to spoil what everyone of us on here is setting out to achieve something Better

Guest graandjac

Now that we have all agreed on that lets do what we have all been doing best helping each other, and maybe learn by our mistakes as a group. forward and upward from here i say agreed Ian. Cheers Graham

Guest dglamoore

I for one cannot wait for this forum to get back to what it was when it started out :wubclub: Friendly, honest posts and some fun :v_SPIN: Lets hope it gets back to being a good info site for those coming over ;)

Lisa :o

Guest Guzzler&Sas
mines a sparkling shiraz:wacko:

thanks Stoo, roll on the weekend so I can get some down my neck!!!!! Ohh, making me feel a bit queasy thinking about it at this time of morning - hahaha! See you friday if not before.

Cheers

Sas

:o