ashes tickets

csobrien1966

Guest Yorkshire Paul

Got mine!

tickets for first 4 games!

Now I need to order from the ECB the latest cricket top and then Im good to go!!

Facing a dilema though....should my 2 year old who was born here be wearing the aussie or England top?!! My Aussie wife thinks Australia for some reason!!

Guest DanandJanna

Well done peeps! Didn't get my finger out and join the acf in time so have to wait 'til monday. Or find a tout. I take it the barmy army are usually in the cheap seats on the grass.

yes the barmy army are looking to get their tickets for the grass area near the scoreboard - can get a bit hot there so i'm going in the stands but will no doubt take wander down there for a session or two

Quite a few of the barmy army that are not part of package tours have made aussie freinds or joined the acf to make sure they get tickets

yes the barmy army are looking to get their tickets for the grass area near the scoreboard - can get a bit hot there so i'm going in the stands but will no doubt take wander down there for a session or two

Quite a few of the barmy army that are not part of package tours have made aussie freinds or joined the acf to make sure they get tickets

I thought that you had to supply an Aussie postcode...:policeman:

HG

Guest Guest5035
There is platinum, gold, silver and bornze, plus GA, but can't find anywhere descriptions of what the difference is between these

In this order,the really good, good, not so good, crap and piss heads section.

stevo

We were thinking about getting tickets for the Monday (day 4) but after Australia's abysmal innings against Pakistan (88 all out) I reckon the match might well be all over by then, with an England victory of course!! :biglaugh:

Lets not forget that its the british summer and it may well get rained off for couple of days....:biglaugh:

HG

• 2 weeks later...

I HOPE THIS HELPS, THIS IS THE REPLY I HAVE FROM TICKETEK

Thank you for contacting Ticketek

No tickets will be dispatched until further notice. Currently it is estimated ticket printing will commence in mid September 2010, however please check Ticketek Online for further updates and confirmation of printing dates.

Customers who purchase tickets via the internet or call centre can choose the required delivery method and once printing has commenced tickets will be mailed (where applicable). Customers who purchase tickets at a Ticketek Agency during the print suppression period will need to go back to a Ticketek City Box Office Agency once printing has commenced to collect their tickets.

Select 'Ticket Delivery' category to find your closest City Box Office.