moving on

Guest soggy

Guest soggy

Hi all,

after recent visits to see family and friend in the UK and China I know how lucky I am to live in Austalia, and I have loved my 2 years and 5 months in Adelaide, its a great place to live and I think in the future it is going to get even better with even more oppotunities. Before we came to Australia my wife had always wanted to live on the Gold Coast but because of visa restrictions we ended up in Adelaide, although we both love it here, now we can go and live on the Gold Coast we are thinking like we were when in the UK, lets do it and not look back and regret not doing it in years to come, we can always come home to Adelaide if it does not work out.

I am writing this at Adelaide airport waiting for the flight to take us to yet another new start in another place, before I go I just want to thank everyone who has helped me with advice over the last few years:wubclub: and wish everyone the best of luck for the future.

Simon:)

Hi all,

after recent visits to see family and friend in the UK and China I know how lucky I am to live in Austalia, and I have loved my 2 years and 5 months in Adelaide, its a great place to live and I think in the future it is going to get even better with even more oppotunities. Before we came to Australia my wife had always wanted to live on the Gold Coast but because of visa restrictions we ended up in Adelaide, although we both love it here, now we can go and live on the Gold Coast we are thinking like we were when in the UK, lets do it and not look back and regret not doing it in years to come, we can always come home to Adelaide if it does not work out.

I am writing this at Adelaide airport waiting for the flight to take us to yet another new start in another place, before I go I just want to thank everyone who has helped me with advice over the last few years:wubclub: and wish everyone the best of luck for the future.

Great philosophy, have a great time on the GC.

Cooler

I wish you all the best Simon.

I admire the fact that you have the strength to do it all over again. Please do a follow up when you have been there a while. I am curious to see whether you find the people as friendly and helpful as they are in Adelaide? My OH wants to go somewhere warmer for the winter too!

Tamara

Hi all,

Good on ya Simon, compared to the last move from sunny kent its just up the road for you! should be easier! Best of luck and hope to walk into a nice coffee shop next time we are up there!

Regards