Tom tom sat nav !!!!!

Guest guest569

Guest guest569

Does anybody have any tips on how i can fix my Tom Tom Go720 !!!1 It wont connect to my computer and when i turn it on all i get is a pic of an SD card with a red cross on it !!!

Any recomendations where to take it for repair or has this happened to anyone else and can talk me through it ??:wacko:

Guest kangomik

Theres a pin hole in the bottom of them if you need to re-set em

Are you saying the card has wiped it self clean? have you been near magnets again? LOL

Guest guest569

Just an update, Got a new one today in harvey Normans. I paid $700 for mine nearly 3 years ago and said i didn't want to do that route again !!! ( get it ????:biglaugh:)

I didn't want to pay more than $250 and if in a few years i need to throw it away then so be it.

They showed me the model above the one i had and its on special at the moment for $295 !!!! Its got Bluetooth and reads out text messages and has the latest up to date maps.:notworthy: