Like Tree1Likes
    • 1 Post By guest569

Thread: Tom tom sat nav !!!!!

Tom tom sat nav !!!!!

Does anybody have any tips on how i can fix my Tom Tom Go720 !!!1 It wont connect to my computer and when i turn it on all i get is a pic of an SD card with a red cross on it !!!
      Any recomendations where to take it for repair or has this happened to anyone else and can talk me through it ??

is it not just a card fault? can you borrow another before taking it to pieces?

borrowed one for tomorrow. The SD card is a blank by the look of it. had no problems with it for the last 3 years until today !!!

13 times
      Pretty sure you need to reset it.

How to soft-reset my navigation device

Theres a pin hole in the bottom of them if you need to re-set em

Are you saying the card has wiped it self clean? have you been near magnets again? LOL

Just an update, Got a new one today in harvey Normans. I paid $700 for mine nearly 3 years ago and said i didn't want to do that route again !!! ( get it ????)
      I didn't want to pay more than $250 and if in a few years i need to throw it away then so be it.
      They showed me the model above the one i had and its on special at the moment for $295 !!!! Its got Bluetooth and reads out text messages and has the latest up to date maps.
      HEAPS GOOD !!! likes this.

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums