Wii Frustration

Guest Kiki

:arghh:This is how I feel and its not Xmas yet. My 6 year old Max so to be 7 would like a Nintendo Wii for Christmas. Im usually busy with work in weeks comming up to Xmas so thought I was been good so started shopping for one. But you can't B===dy get one for love or money. except extortion on Ebay.

Anyone got any advice.

Kimberley x :wacko:

Guest nikkiandlee

Game and virgin get them in, I was going to get one in Milton Keynes they have a delivery on a Friday, if you find out the delivery day, then try and get to the shop early you should have a better chance!!!!

In the end we went for the 360, but i could have got a Wii as they were in stock!!!! but you have to be fast!!! Game did however try to sell it too me At £245 to include an insurance I really didn't want, thats what swayed me to the 360!!

Hope that helps a little!! :)

Nikki

I queued at Game last xmas eve to get one from 8 in the morning for the delivery coming in at 12 noon. Although they will tell you the day that their delivery comes in, you still have to be in the store and waiting. I felt like a bit of an idiot in the shop hanging around, but I was glad I did as there was a long line of people behind me (about 25) and they only got 10 in the store so it was first come first served.

I paid £179 which included the sports game and 1 controller, but I believe that they are now £249 but this includes the full sports pack controllers which is still really good value for money.

The graphics are brilliant and it gets you off the couch and have great fun!

Hi there

I was in the Virgin Store in Meadowhall today and they had some - they were putting them on hold for people. Give your nearest Virgin store a call and see if they have any in. Are UK Wii's compatible with Oz games - thats the other thing to check? I have played on one and they are soooo much fun. Happy Hunting!

Lindsey

Guest dglamoore

We bought a Wii when we got here and must admit they are great fun :biglaugh: Have never let Dawn have a playstation etc as did not want her just sat on her butt (evil mum I am) but love her playing on the Wii and she beats us all at Bowling now :unsure:

We got ours in a pack with an extra game for $388.

Don't think there is any issue with games working as Playstation ones work ok - although only been on once to check worked ok since we got here :cute:

Good luck with your search for one in time for xmas

Lisa:jiggy:

Hi Kiki

We Reserved A Wii With Gamestation In Durham City A Few Months Back Which You Can Still Do And They Ring You When Yours In In, You Then Have 3 Days To Collect - Woolies In Durham Have Them At The Minute. Good Luck, I'll Keep You Posted!

Hi Kiki

We Reserved A Wii With Gamestation In Durham City A Few Months Back Which You Can Still Do And They Ring You When Yours In In, You Then Have 3 Days To Collect - Woolies In Durham Have Them At The Minute. Good Luck, I'll Keep You Posted!

Hi Carmen

Guess where Im going tommorow. Fingers crossed I get 1.

Kimberley x:arghh: