Proper oz spark

Cannons

Thats me fully qualifed now as a Australian electrician, was at PEER on tuesday and wednesday and passed the wiring regs course then passed my white card on thursday, now i'm good to go, start work on monday:D

everything seems to be falling into place for us since landing a week ago (apart from the mrs trip to A+E, but we won't go in to that) just need to get the long term rental sorted, then get the kids into school.

Congratulations! Talk about achieving loads in a short space of time!! You're well on your way already...

Thanks Diane we feel like we've never stopped and today we managed to secure a rental so thats another job ticked off the list.

Can I just ask what kind of cat you have?? My wife is keen to get a cat and had been looking at Russian Blues is that what yours is??

Derek

Guest guest3462

Well done you guys!! You have done so much in such a short space of time. It feels good doesn't it? Must be time for a bit of a relax thiis weekend now!

Enjoy!

JC xxxx

Hi Derek and congrats on the house too!

The cat is just a common or garden moggie (although he is very beautiful!) - we get him from the RSPCA in Lonsdale - I just wanted a grey one, as our last one got run over in April :sad: If you're thinking of a cat, well worth giving them a call - they have cats, and kittens, and are a great group of people. Another friend has just got a 2 year old Devon Rex from them. Duke was 8 weeks old when we got him, and all their animals are desexed, microchipped, and vet-checked. He's a proper character, although I admit I could do without him purring in my ear at 5 in the morning!! Russian Blues are lovely, but I've always had rescue cats/kittens and I don't think you sacrifice anything in the way of character for a non-pedigree. Plus the rescue ones are a lot cheaper!!

(If RSPCA don't have any, there's a cute one here for sale I just found too: http://www.muamat.com/classifieds/753/posts/8_Pets_Animals/89_Cats_Kittens/4846285_Russian_Blue_Kitten_For_sale.html)

Wow well done! u have achieved loads really pleased its all falling in to place, makes things so much easier!! good luck with the rest of it, and remember take some time out for yourselves too;)

Well done you guys!! You have done so much in such a short space of time. It feels good doesn't it? Must be time for a bit of a relax thiis weekend now!

Enjoy!

JC xxxx

Thanks Julie, yes we'll definately have a quieter weekend but it does feel good to have these things done and out the way.

Will call you soon to meet up.

Jo x

Hi Derek and congrats on the house too!

The cat is just a common or garden moggie (although he is very beautiful!) - we get him from the RSPCA in Lonsdale - I just wanted a grey one, as our last one got run over in April :sad: If you're thinking of a cat, well worth giving them a call - they have cats, and kittens, and are a great group of people. Another friend has just got a 2 year old Devon Rex from them. Duke was 8 weeks old when we got him, and all their animals are desexed, microchipped, and vet-checked. He's a proper character, although I admit I could do without him purring in my ear at 5 in the morning!! Russian Blues are lovely, but I've always had rescue cats/kittens and I don't think you sacrifice anything in the way of character for a non-pedigree. Plus the rescue ones are a lot cheaper!!

(If RSPCA don't have any, there's a cute one here for sale I just found too: Russian Blue Kitten For sale - Adelaide, Australia - Free Classifieds - Muamat)

OMG wish you hadn't put on that link think I'm in love lol!!! My cats in the UK were both rescue cats and had the best nature and personality so definately an option to get another one. My Husband loves grey cats and has always wanted one which is one of the reasons for considering a Russian Blue. I will definately have a look at the RSPCA and see what they have I certianly couldn't justify $350 for a pedigree kitten right now.

Jo x

PS sorry about your cat that got run over