My Apologies

Guest guest3462

Guest guest3462

Dear forum members,

I just want to apologise for my comments on a few threads this last couple of days. My mouth/typing hand often engages before my brain and I just can't resist the urge to write what my tongue wants to say!! (Well actually what I sometimes think out loud in my lounge room is a lot worse that what I write!! lol)

Anyway, I just want to say that I really enjoy visiting this forum and I have found loads and loads of useful information and made lots of friends from it. So I endeavour not to bite at the bait and make my posts more useful.

Hope y'all have a lovely sunny day

JC xxx:wubclub:

Guest needtogonow

No apologies needed, Julia.

Many posts written over the last few days were started by a wind up merchant designed to provoke a response. Many of us feel passionate about certain aspects and quite right so as the world needs passionate people NOT wind up merchants!

Many congratulations on your state sponsorship.

Bex.xxx

Dear forum members,

I just want to apologise for my comments on a few threads this last couple of days. My mouth/typing hand often engages before my brain and I just can't resist the urge to write what my tongue wants to say!! (Well actually what I sometimes think out loud in my lounge room is a lot worse that what I write!! lol)

Anyway, I just want to say that I really enjoy visiting this forum and I have found loads and loads of useful information and made lots of friends from it. So I endeavour not to bite at the bait and make my posts more useful.

Hope y'all have a lovely sunny day

JC xxx:wubclub:

Julia don't worry it is just testament to your good nature that you want to defend us, the site, SA and the friends you have made here.

Good on you but try not to be too sensitive in the future ;)

cheers

Michelle

Guest Bluenose

Hey....why apologise for being passionate?

The guy/girl (I think we all know who I'm talking about) was a prize Muppet.....

Lets face it.....we wouldn't be English if we didn't take the bait from time to time. ;)

Chin up and keep fighting the fight :)

What a very nice thing to do Julia....i have to bite my lip lots doing the mods job..lol....

I reckon all hell would break loose if i was not a mod....we all bite from time to time tho

Good effort.....

PS Us mods will just have to work harder and weed out the troublemakers before they get the chance to annoy fellow forum members...

HG