Cold here,. How Rude !!!

Guest guest569

Guest guest569

I was working in the city today and you know how cold its been recently (i'm comparing to England because your allowed to on here !!) Well when i got out of my van it was freezing so i thought to myself i'm not going to be caught out on the way home feeling the cold so i left the van running with the heater on. I pay for the fuel so i'll use it !!! Well after my 8 hour shift when i returned to my van to get home and rest my weary head you wouldn't believe the cheek of it !!!! Some cheeky bugger had only left a note on my windscreen complaining on how incociderate i was leaving the engine running for that amount of time !!!Apparantly the fumes might be harmfull to others !!! Don't they know i froze my nuts off on the way into work this morning and dont intend to do the same on the way home !!!! I pay for my petrol not them so why do they feel they have the right so have a say ?????:wacko:

I was working in the city today and you know how cold its been recently (i'm comparing to England because your allowed to on here !!) Well when i got out of my van it was freezing so i thought to myself i'm not going to be caught out on the way home feeling the cold so i left the van running with the heater on. I pay for the fuel so i'll use it !!! Well after my 8 hour shift when i returned to my van to get home and rest my weary head you wouldn't believe the cheek of it !!!! Some cheeky bugger had only left a note on my windscreen complaining on how incociderate i was leaving the engine running for that amount of time !!!Apparantly the fumes might be harmfull to others !!! Don't they know i froze my nuts off on the way into work this morning and dont intend to do the same on the way home !!!! I pay for my petrol not them so why do they feel they have the right so have a say ?????:wacko:

Some right jokers on hear at times

Glad you wern't parked outside my house.. I would have got your van towed away!!

Guest Nick11

Look here big mouth....sorry...passionate pom. If it were up to me they would have put you in jail and thrown away the key!!! Hangings tooooooooooooooo good for you.

I suppose now those completed biased mods will delete my thread as they always ignore me in the playground. BOO HOO HOO POOR ME!!!!!