Floating Floor

Guest Guest5035

Hi Lynne /Steve,,take it you gone off the idea of carpet and new tiles in the kitchen etc,,if you need any help or advice only too happy to help as ever,,have a portfolio of jobs which I did in the Uk if you want to have a browse and can hand on heart say I dont think anyone can do as good a job as me as this is my speciality!

I can tell you who not to use,

obviously can't say their name but there is a shop at the Gepps Cross homemaker centre one of the words is what you play tennis on and the other starts with a c......

We also had a guy who spent 3 days trying to fit the floor, he said the product was faulty, then our floor was faulty....we got rid of him, got another crew in and they did the job in 3 hours!!!!

The guy we 'sacked' was from England. I cant say who it was, i threw away his phone number!!

Guest SA Great
I can tell you who not to use,

obviously can't say their name but there is a shop at the Gepps Cross homemaker centre one of the words is what you play tennis on and the other starts with a c......

We also had a guy who spent 3 days trying to fit the floor, he said the product was faulty, then our floor was faulty....we got rid of him, got another crew in and they did the job in 3 hours!!!!

The guy we 'sacked' was from England. I cant say who it was, i threw away his phone number!!

Was it Carpet Court? Whoops I said it!!!

Guest TheTodds

Hi

We had a floating floor laid last week by Alan (Gina & Alan on PIA). It is fantastic. We are so happy with it. He has been great from day one spening a whole day pricing up differnt samples and under lay and going through it all with us on evenings to fit in with our work. He had great attention to detail and it looks perfect.

I wouldn't hesitate to reccommend him.

We did half the house and I think we will be getting back to him early next year to do the rest. :notworthy: