time again

Guest me123

The logical answer from me is nothing!

You are the sum of your genetics and experiences - that is what makes who you are.

From the heart - I wish my Dad were alive - to see where we live and come out fishing with me. In the early years we did not get on......things were getting much better when he suddenly passed away.

From the humorous side - design an auto detector of troublesome folk on forums, along with an auto ban mechanism.Less work for some ;)

You are the sum of your genetics and experiences - that is what makes who you are.this is very true..time again would not change you as a person ..there-fore we would probably make the very same choices

From the heart - I wish my Dad were alive - to see where we live and come out fishing with me. In the early years we did not get on......things were getting much better when he suddenly passed away.

From the humorous side - design an auto detector of troublesome folk on forums, along with an auto ban mechanism.Less work for some ;)

i'm sorry you feel the job as a mod is a difficult job..but as i understand you do have help..there are five of you..have a break for a few days..let someone else take the pressure:cute:

You are the sum of your genetics and experiences - that is what makes who you are.

I agree with that sentiment exactly. I wish my Mum were alive, just to do normal things. Family is so important, after that your extended family and friends become all important. I think relationships that you have with people are the most important thing, being respectful and courteous to people and hopefully they will return that. There is a saying that goes something like "Live your life honourably and enjoy it the second time when you're older and can look back"

Purely selfish - I'd have had a year off travelling between school and college/college and working! Had itchy feet ever since, but definitely should have done this before getting bogged down with mortgages/boyfriend etc!

I did have a few months in Europe as part of my college course, but it's not really the same!

Purely selfish - I'd have had a year off travelling between school and college/college and working! Had itchy feet ever since, but definitely should have done this before getting bogged down with mortgages/boyfriend etc!

I did have a few months in Europe as part of my college course, but it's not really the same!

i dont believe that is selfish...as a child/teenager you dont understand that there is a whole world out there...think i would have done this too:wubclub:

Guest The Dimmocks

I dont think I would change anything. Been happy with the paths I have followed/been taken down (not always the right ones) and had lots of fun along the way. I am happy with my life and if I was to go back and change anything I wouldnt have what I got now.

Question to the OP, what would you change???

Guest needtogonow

The Stereophonics did a fantastic song called "Rewind".

For me, I wish that I had tried a little harder in school instead of mucking around!

Apart from that nothing else as many of my experiences have led/brought me here to this beautiful country.

[quote=Tyke;143679

Same same as mate.....

Not much u would change whatever i have done is done is what has made me what i am today...if i would change anything then i would maybe not be living in Adelaide right now....

One thing i would change but not in my life...i would have retired my dad earlier so he and my mum could have enjoyed their later years together....and not be able to all the things that they wanted to do due to my dads ill health.

Live for the day - dnt put off til tomorrow what you can do today........so true....

HG

There is a saying that goes something like "Live your life honourably and enjoy it the second time when you're older and can look back"

I absolutely love this saying - thanks for that!!

I'm certainly not one for looking back yet, two great mentors in my life told me not to dwell on the past.

One gave me a motto.......... "Luck is when the paths of opportunity and preparation cross"

It does explain to some degree why we are considered "lucky" by some folk.:skeptical:

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I would of come here 10 years sooner when I first had the "want"!

Do I like Adelaide? yes.

Would i still be in Adelaide? Probably not. Would probably be in QLD, but who knows!