weather error ???

Guest guest569

Guest Tterrier81

i just checked on my foxtel and it says 19, i hope it is gonna be in the late 20's, could do with a bit of sun, goin to uk in april for first time since i been here and no way am i going back pastey white

Guest guest569
I think you were misreading the date as the temp Stevo!

Firstly Diane please don't insult me by calling me Stevo or i'll get a mod to give a warning !!!!:biglaugh:

Secondly its the first a week on friday not the 28th !!!:wacko:

IT REALLY DID SAY 28 !!!! HONEST OFFICER !!!!:policeman:;)

Guest WhatNow?

Perth has been forecast to have the high 20's early next week according to the news tonight - does this mean that this is on the way to us a few days later? Can't bloody wait - this winter has gone on far, far too long.

Guest katsmajic

nooooo i've heard it too...its coming it really is....

renmark will be lovely regardless, always a bit warmer in land - i was there last week, so good to feel warmed to the bones...but very chilly at night still....had the leccy blanket on.