Veetle tv......ryder cup live streams

Guest smit

Does anyone know if Veetle tv is safe, or know if there is a safe place to get a live feed for the Ryder Cup.

As far as I can see ten or one hd wont be showing it till much later!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

not happy bunny.................

cheers

Smit

Don't know about that one but I've been watchin Prem football on this one - ATDHE.Net - Watch Free Live Sports TV

A little eccentric at times and tends to only list the programmes at the time they are screening so you can't look before hand to see what is going to be on...

I'll have a look at that, I use MyP2P.eu :: Free Live Sports on your PC, Live Football, MLB, NBA, NHL and more... and then Free Software Download - Free P2P internet TV | live football, NBA, cricket

Cheers,

Cooler