Pmsl!!!

Guest thekings

Guest Guest75
Apparently the gritters are out in the UK :biglaugh:

At least we are here ;) if only temporary :(

And we should be getting the road crews out to repair the heat stress cracks out by early November:biglaugh:

Guest Guest75
That made me feel so much better Tyke....not! :)

Sorry about that:cute:

We are all excited about the good weather coming ,it's been the longest and coldest winter I've known in ten years.

Don't worry,we will soon be moaning that it's too hot!!!:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest garlic--bread

The cold weather in th UK is something I will NOT miss. Last week it was lovely, dare I say it, Tee shirt weather (for a few days - think it could have been our summer at last!) this week rain, a bit more rain then frost, and then more frost. Snow has been forecast for the weekend!! Get me out of here!!!!:arghh:

Guest WhatNow?

Easy solution - Mylor fireworks. Nearest thing to our cricket club bonfire nights as I can imagine! Diane has been going on about these for years and I finally went last year (June?) and it was brilliant.

Guest nicandchris
The cold weather in th UK is something I will NOT miss. Last week it was lovely, dare I say it, Tee shirt weather (for a few days - think it could have been our summer at last!) this week rain, a bit more rain then frost, and then more frost. Snow has been forecast for the weekend!! Get me out of here!!!!:arghh:

Snowed here in Yorkshire yesterday! Brrrrr:skeptical:

Guest WhatNow?
not the same though - everyone having their own firework do

Now isn't that spooky? About an hour after I read your post someone nearby started letting off fireworks - sounded like a party :biglaugh:

Guest Guest75
:confused:poor relos etc back in the UK - still miss bonfire night though

We'll come round and set fire to your fence and chuck banger in your garden if that makes you feel more at home :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Hiya Dawn - nice to meet you a while back ;)