Received your ashes tickets?

Guest MrsHills

Guest MrsHills

We purchased out tickets AGES ago, but still havent received them, I see that they say they are being sent out in early October, but still nothing. Anyone got theirs?

Guest rugdoc285

Received mine in the mail a couple of weeks ago which was interesting as I had nominated to pick up from booking office. Make sure you nominated to have them sent or go to the booking office with your credit card (the one you purchased on) and try to get them as they have obviously been released

• 2 weeks later...

Hi guys

Can you give me an idea of what the tickets cost for the first day? Want to get one for my father in law and husband as it's the day before they (the inlaws) fly home, and been looking at Ebay, but don't want to get totally ripped off (also if anyone has a couple of tickets for Day 1 they can't use and want to sell me....?!)

Thanks

Diane

Guest blindwatchertrev

Chased the whereabouts of mine with Tickeytec and was told they were posted out on 19/10/10. They will not tell me the registered post number so that I could pursue with Australia post and they say if a lost ticket voucher is to be issued it must be collected by the credit card holder at the venue one hour before start of play. Since my daughter in Blighty paid for them it looks like I'm on a sticky wicket!:skeptical: