What’s the best way to improve South Australia?

Guest WhatNow?

Guest WhatNow?

Did anyone else see this article in Wednesday’s Advertiser? Frank Filosi is the new Chariman of Advantage SA and says the answer is to ‘Just get on with it!’

He lists the Best things about SA:

The lifestyle – there’s no better place to live, work and relax and bring up a family

The diversity of the state – there are some amazing places to live and holiday

The Adelaide CBD with its different cultures, great restaurants and unique setting

The festivals and events

Food and wine

And the Worst:

The small, vocal, negative minority who try to stop positive development

The lack of corporate head offices

The lack of suitable road systems and transport infrastructure

The confusing shop trading hours

The overall conservative nature

Do you think he posts on here, or at least visits the forum LOL! :biglaugh:

Did anyone else see this article in Wednesday’s Advertiser? Frank Filosi is the new Chariman of Advantage SA and says the answer is to ‘Just get on with it!’

He lists the Best things about SA:

The lifestyle – there’s no better place to live, work and relax and bring up a family

The diversity of the state – there are some amazing places to live and holiday

The Adelaide CBD with its different cultures, great restaurants and unique setting

The festivals and events

Food and wine

And the Worst:

The small, vocal, negative minority who try to stop positive development

The lack of corporate head offices

The lack of suitable road systems and transport infrastructure

The confusing shop trading hours

The overall conservative nature

Do you think he posts on here, or at least visits the forum LOL! :biglaugh:

Mike Rann has to go.....just with this i think we may well see some big for the good changes....

HG

There is NOTHING major wrong with South Australia - it's all just minor things that annoy us from time to time.

I watched this incredibly sobering video on the BBC website (good old BBC) of what it is like in Gary, Indiana, USA (hometown of Michael Jackson). Now that is a place with huge problems, makes you realise how lucky you are to live in Australia or the UK. Everything is relative.

BBC - Newsnight: Paul Mason: Gary, Indiana: Unbroken spirit amid the ruins of the 20th Century

Here in Australia especially we seem to be very sheltered from what is going on in the rest of the world, and a lot of it is very bad.

Guest Guest75
Now you're talking!

It will never happen though ,Trent is no longer touring from what I hear :sad::sad:

Enjoyed "The Slip" but I reckon he has lost the power of his earlier works.

You'll be telling me you enjoy the works of Phillip Glass next.

Bit of a dream of mine to listen to a full concert by him - especially his early works,blimey it is inspirational!:idea::idea: