Thread: ladies night

130 times

ladies night

Why females should avoid a girls night out after they are married....
      If this does not make you laugh out loud, you have lost your sense of humour.
      The other night I was invited out for a night with the "girls."
      I told my husband that I would be home by midnight, "I promise!"
      Well, the hours passed and the margaritas went down way too easily.
      Around 3 a.m., a bit loaded, I headed for home. Just as I got in the door, the cuckoo clock in the hallway started up,
      and cuckooed 3 times.
      Quickly, realizing my husband would probably wake up, I cuckooed another 9 times.
      I was really proud of myself for coming up with such a quick-witted Solution, in order to escape a possible conflict with him.
      (Even when totally smashed... 3 cuckoos plus 9 cuckoos totals = 12 cuckoos MIDNIGHT!)
      The next morning my husband asked me what time I got in, I told him "MIDNIGHT"... he didn't seem pissed off in the least.
      Whew, I got away with that one!
      Then he said "We need a new cuckoo clock."
      When I asked him why, he said, "Well, last night our clock cuckooed three times, then said "oh ****."
      Cuckooed 4 more times, cleared its throat, cuckooed another three times, giggled, cuckooed twice more, and then
      tripped over the coffee table and farted.
      ANGELA,CHRIS IN REAL ESTATE,CONOR 15 going on 22 and SHEA 8 going on 15.
      'A new way to do business'

Well it did make me LOL but here's my best tip for a girls night out return
      flick the trip switch on the electrics so the alarm clock start flashing then they never know what time you come in,

Freeling, Adelaide
      103 times
      cracking story, now everytime i have my ring tone on my phone go off(sound of cukoo) i am going to listen out for rachel passing wind now hahahahaha LMAO
      Ian, Rachel, Harry 16 & Georgia 13

Arrived in Adelaide 14th June 2008

that is soooooo funny thank god we do not have a cuckoo clock now when is that girls night out hehehehehe

Copyright 2006 - 2015 Australia Migration Forums