Housekeeping? Can you beat my record?

Diane

Can anyone beat my record? Decided to empty out the freezer part of my fridge-freezer this weekend....and found sausages, beef and chicken pieces in there with best before dates of October 2004!! Which pretty much means I put them in there when we bought the fridge, and they've been there ever since! Whoops!!

I wanted to give them to the dog but OH says he's had enough of paying vets' bills for a while....

(They have been thrown away now, by the way, I didn't just put them back in there!!!)

When we bough our first house (before the kids were born) we bought a bag of sugar.

Thee years later when we moved to our new house, the same bag of sugar came with us! :err:

BTW 19 years on and still non of us take sugar in drinks or on cereal.

So have you still got it then? ;)