Looks like it's comming

Guest kangomik

Guest moonraker1959

Wow looks like a few hotties in store for next week.I can't recall it being that high at this time of year.We've had it quite mild so far where I am in the UK,makes you wonder whats going on.:err:

Guest kangomik

You should have been here this time last year, well October and early November, it got a little warm then chilled off and rained in early December.

I want to see the newbee's when the morning temp is 33:err:

Guest moonraker1959

I have spent 30 summers in South Australia,and remember years ago you would'nt get any hot(and by hot I mean hot,not 25c:biglaugh:)until after Xmas.Then again I spent the the my early childhood years in the UK(in the 60's)and boy did it snow back then!!!

This week so far,where I live in the UK,Mon/Tues fantastic,clear blue sky and sunny,today(wed)wet,and tomorrow/Fri clear and sunny!

Soo pleased its going to be good weather, my mum & dad arrive on Sunday and its there 1st vist so brilliant weather is great news.

It was a lovely day yesterday - very beautiful driving through Mclaren & Willunga, carn't wait to show them around.

Tina

I have spent 30 summers in South Australia,and remember years ago you would'nt get any hot(and by hot I mean hot,not 25c:biglaugh:)until after Xmas.Then again I spent the the my early childhood years in the UK(in the 60's)and boy did it snow back then!!!

This week so far,where I live in the UK,Mon/Tues fantastic,clear blue sky and sunny,today(wed)wet,and tomorrow/Fri clear and sunny!

Wow - yes, remember 1963. It started on Boxing Day. We had over a metre here in Surrey and it lasted till April. the main roads were kept clear, college only closed for 1 day and trains ran normally.

Guest Sharon and Paul
You should have been here this time last year, well October and early November, it got a little warm then chilled off and rained in early December.

I want to see the newbee's when the morning temp is 33:err:

Chicken feed , it was 39 in the shade last week in the cooper basin , so I bet it will be about 46 ish this week I can put up with that , not the dam stink beetles and the mozzie bites . :arghh:

Guest kangomik
Chicken feed , it was 39 in the shade last week in the cooper basin , so I bet it will be about 46 ish this week I can put up with that , not the dam stink beetles and the mozzie bites . :arghh:

Thats why you get paid the big bucks ain't it:biglaugh:

Your not the first to see big temps, the riverlands can draw some nice figures too.