AussieBum launches "WonderJock Pro"!!!!

Guest moonraker1959

Guest moonraker1959

Hi all just thought I would share this news as I've just been laughing hysterically over this article I just read off News.Com.Au.

AussieBum have just launched a new range of mens underwear called WonderJock Pro.Apparently its supposed to make men look bigger in the "nether"region,they've sold 40,000 pairs so far,they help protrude blokes "bits"out in front instead of looking downcast!They're supposed to make the guy feel amazing with a package to be proud of!:biglaugh:Women have been buying them for their guys to give them a sexier look and help them feel more confident?????I don't know about any other guy but I know if I brought these for my OH,for one he would'nt be able to stop laughing and secondly he would probably become paranoid thinking he needed to enhance that region!:biglaugh:

So girls will you be popping a pair into your OH's stocking?????haha