What the.... 342 FFS!! Ahes part 2

Guest Guest5035

Just got home after a long day at the Test. Train strike was great :realmad:

Brilliant day but we missed the first 3 wickets as we were a few minutes late (pub), then I missed the fourth as I went to the loo! Really wanted to see Ponting get out, arrogant git, but never mind.

It was baking on the grassy bank today, anyone going tomorrow will cook.

Got to say the Aussies did turn a bit nasty when Jimmy Saville got the crowd going, throwing bottles at him, poor bloke. They just can't take losing as they aren't used to it........

Guest sarahsmartiepants

I like seeing the aussie team loose! I dont even like cricket, in fact i dont like most sport to watch other than football the round ball version, not eggball, but watching oz loose is good for me! AND its only because they are such bad losers and the biggest whingers, they whinge more than poms!:biglaugh:

I would support them against anyone else but not england and thats because england is all they want to beat.

My dream is for ponting not to be able to hold back his tears when saying there were bad decisions against us, shove his thumb in his mouth and say "i want my mummy"

We were there what a day great weather, great crowd, great weather.

Pics with, Darren Lehman, Derrick Pringle and the very tall Micheal Vaughan.....

England basically did everything right, great bowling and they held onto everything...even got 2 run outs.....was a brilliant atmosphere we sat just to the left of the hill....beer was cold as were the ice creams.....

Lets see how the aussies do today.....Rhino Harris had the only ove of the England innings and bowled at full tilt....could be a good day to watch today with the bowling line up that The aussies have.

If the aussies bowl well today we could watch the tail end of the England innings and the set of the target of the final innings....

Who ever is going today have a great day, keep the sunscreen on, keep hydrated and enjoy....

HG

There's obviously a bit of disharmony in the aussie dressing room, between captain and selectors at least, but I have to admit when I heard the radio commentator saying that Hadich (sp?) was sitting all on his own in the stands after being run out I thought it showed pretty bad team spirit (not on his part, but on the rest of them for not going and giving him a hug - mind you, he may have "wanted to be alone!"). What happened to supporting your team mates above all else? It's what we teach the kids.... Ponting should have gone and sat with him at least!!

You've got to feel for the fielding team today though, with 37 degrees forecast - if it was kids' sport it would be cancelled due to the heat policy - perhaps Ricky should have looked at the forecast before electing to bat first ...although he probably thought (hoped) they'd still be the batting team today!

Very envious of everyone who was there yesterday though, must have been a great atmosphere and quite a show.

You've got to feel for the fielding team today though, with 37 degrees forecast - if it was kids' sport it would be cancelled due to the heat policy - perhaps Ricky should have looked at the forecast before electing to bat first ...although he probably thought (hoped) they'd still be the batting team today!

Very envious of everyone who was there yesterday though, must have been a great atmosphere and quite a show.

Ponting virtually always bats first when he wins the toss.....245 not a bad score considering the way it started.....the crowd was pretty dumb struck.....

Have a feeling that a few wickets may well fall today too....gonna be a good day to be there, or even be sat at home with the air con on and a full beer fridge.....

Enjoy the cricket wherever you may be watching it !!!!!

HG

Guest theclarkes

Stauss and Cook brimming with confidence on a flat pitch against an average Oz bowling attack all i can see is runs galore for a maximum of 4 wickets if they have a bit of luck or our guys lose concentration in the heat.

COME ON BOYS

Guest Guest5035
Hahahaha great day for the English team - just hope they can keep it up with the bat tomorrow!

Might be speaking tooooo soon but nice ball to leave Mr Strauss, at least Ricky boy played a shot...:cute:

Stevo

Guest Tterrier81
Might be speaking tooooo soon but nice ball to leave Mr Strauss, at least Ricky boy played a shot...:cute:

Stevo

haha and what an awesome shot ricky played, how many runs did he get?????

I think that's the last 6 days to England, especially Mr Cook. Aparrently he has only been off the field for 73mins the whole series so far. Good effort my fellow Essex Boy!:notworthy::notworthy:

yeah just like andrew symonds and usman khawaja are australian

Andrew John Strauss, MBE (born 2 March 1977, Johannesburg, Transvaal Province, South Africa)

Kevin Peter Pietersen, MBE (born 27 June 1980) is a South African-born

Ian Jonathan Leonard Trott (born 22 April 1981 in Cape Town, Cape Province, South Africa)

While were at it.....

If these guys can play for england then it ok for me to barrack for the aussies.....

HG

Guest guest569
I think that's the last 6 days to England, especially Mr Cook. Aparrently he has only been off the field for 73mins the whole series so far. Good effort my fellow Essex Boy!:notworthy::notworthy:

He was born in Gloucester and went to bedford Modern school along with Monty Pannassar.:notworthy:

Andrew John Strauss, MBE (born 2 March 1977, Johannesburg, Transvaal Province, South Africa)

Kevin Peter Pietersen, MBE (born 27 June 1980) is a South African-born

Ian Jonathan Leonard Trott (born 22 April 1981 in Cape Town, Cape Province, South Africa)

Being born in a stable doesn't make you a horse. ;):biglaugh: