Weather rant!

Guest Damien

See my avatar, yes that's my boat. So why is it that every time I get a pass from the mrs to go out on it it's too bloody windy? Does Lisa has some sixth sense?

'Yeah, course you can love, take the boat out, enjoy yourself. Hopefully it won't be too windy'. Cue her witch powers and bang, a gale.

I haven't been out for nearly 2 months. Bloody old hag. Do love her though.

Rant over.

Guest guest569

My best mate from the UK arrived yesterday and i'm embarrassed with the weather. I told him just to bring shorts and T shirts and he's taken it literally and he's freezing !!! LOL

I blame it on the ozzies as they were all praying for rain last weekend and its arrived late !!!

If you manage to get the boat out before the 11th Jan its his dream to go out sea fishing one day !! He'll pay his way and i'll throw in a carton.:notworthy:

Pm me if you can help

LOL the old whinger and i were just talking about you and your boat today, and i have to say we had a jolly good chuckle about it!!! LOL;)

you can always come and put it in out pool and i can open a tin of sardines and throw them in!!

XX

See my avatar, yes that's my boat. So why is it that every time I get a pass from the mrs to go out on it it's too bloody windy? Does Lisa has some sixth sense?

'Yeah, course you can love, take the boat out, enjoy yourself. Hopefully it won't be too windy'. Cue her witch powers and bang, a gale.

Rant over.

You must have a right hard life ?? I am surprised you allowed to have a boat.What about going out after work its light enough till after 8pm give you a good 4-5 hours fishing. You need to get a grip mate your an aussie now. Show her who's boss.

Guest Guest75

:biglaugh: @ Damo.

I'd be banking those passes ;);)

This weather is a real pig at the moment.

Hard for the fishos who can only fish weekends.

I've been apologising to guests for the bad weather since the middle of winter!!

Wacky weather!

Snow on Xmas day??

Not as daft as it sounds with the weather we have had recently!

:snowman3:

Guest kerfumph

Rant over.

Take it on the river.

Guest Guest75

Nice size Snapper there !

A 101 cm caught on Pt Noarlunga Jetty on Friday!

Snaps will go for soft plastics but land based??

150k trip for the big Reds if the swell drops tomorrow - 4.00am start:SLEEP:

Guest Guest75

Did OK this morning, very lumpy rolling swell going out. Good job we could not see it in the dark!:shocked:

Calmed down later and was very calm.

3 large Snapper but no records busted,6 Rugger and 42 Slimey Mackerel (good Snap bait):D

Catch shared and some given as Chrimbo pressies.:xmasunwrap2:

Image305.jpg