The week that was....

HEAPS GOOD !!!

Monday went to work all good.....started to feel very ill...sweating, sickness....gastro....breathing issues and left side of chest pains....

Ambo called from work...treated me as if Heart attack...but it wasnt...

6 hrs later free to go home....few days off work to rest.....back to work thursday...all good noticed a spot/bite on my lower leg.....nothing to worry about went to drs saturday morning..gave me ant-biotics.....woke up this morning lower leg very swollen....back to hospital....cut swollen area open...nothing came out.....spent over an hour on IV anti-biotics...all good now....gotta watch the leg ans see how we go....

Cnt thank both hospitals enough for the treatment i received.....on both visits awesome....

Just a day in the life of living here in Adelaide.....

HG

Guest Mitchell
Feeling alot better tonight than i was earlier today....i am on first name terms with the staff @ Noarlunga Hospital..lol.

Not sure what it was but its the third time i have ended up on anti-biotics...in the last 8 months due to nasty infections....

HG

3 times in 8 months? Jeesh Heaps I think you need stronger mossie spray!

Hope you're feeling better soon heaps. Looks like you need one of those 'bug bombs' for your house. Or you could just get a pet huntsman to sort the nasty critters out :)

Get well soon fella