Ashes Part 3

Guest Guest5035

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Tterrier81
but let them all blame ponting! ( poor sod)

i would feel slightly sorry for him if he wasnt such a smug t**t, no sympathy whatsoever, couldnt happen to a nicer fella

Guest Tterrier81
I'd love to know what Johnson said to Strauss at stumps...!!! And what Strauss replied....

if my lip readin skills are any good then johnson said, "is there any chance i can come play with u guys, this team i play for r s**t"

and strauss said "sorry skip, ur just not good enough"

Well, I'm officially now totally won over to the English team (even if I wasn't before!) - been watching Swanny's Video Diaries through the ECB site, and sent them an email last night after my son pointed out they are still playing COD 4 and should have moved onto Black Ops by now (much better, apparently!)

Thought it would disappear into the ether, but actually got a personal email back today - saying they'd get Swanny to sort it out! I feel special....

Seriously, am most impressed - not just with their play but now also with their manners!

Hope they continue to kick ass today!!

Guest Guest5035

Oh i'm sure the Aussies will let them, if it wasn't for Hussey and Haddin, it would have beeen over a long time ago.

Players to go Ponting,Hussey,Clarke,Hilfenaus,Siddle, and a selector or two along with the coach.

Stevo

Guest Guest5035
Oh................. now you`ve woke up :biglaugh:

You two have been quiet as of late and now all of a sudden.......................:biglaugh:

C`mon England ;)

No i've always been here never quiet me, and if you read my posts then you will see that i have said that the Aussies are playing poo, until today that is, there is still a long way to go and England WILL retain the ashes.

Wheres Di, i hear the Barmy Army song been changed

Slip inside Stauss's mind

He’s trying to find

Some new players to play

He wants to play his older team

But that’s just a dream

They’re too old to play

He said he’d start a revolution in his head

But he’s been through all the players A to Z

Now there’s just a summertime of doom

If he loses the Ashes race

He is going to lose his place

Losing three would simply tear his heart out

So Strauss can wait

Cook is too late

And there’s no Pietersen

Prior's had his day

And don’t look back to Trott

He cannot play

stevo:jiggy:

Guest Guest5035
Well, I'm officially now totally won over to the English team (even if I wasn't before!) - been watching Swanny's Video Diaries through the ECB site, and sent them an email last night after my son pointed out they are still playing COD 4 and should have moved onto Black Ops by now (much better, apparently!)

OH di thats why the batsmen were in a hurry to get back to the change rooms:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Stevo

Guest Guest5035
I really hope australia can turn it around .QUOTE]

i wouldn't bet on it my friend, i hope i'm wrong, but they've no chance:embarrassed:

anyway.....this NSW v South Africa Test series is becoming extremely painful to watch.

stevo

Steve o and i are always around through thick and thin......

Even criticize the aussie when it has to be done.....but today is our day and we are allowed to gloat....just coems down to who can and cant take it i suppose.....

Bl00dy Ponting dunno whats going with the mna t the moment......200 ahead....bat all day 2 moro if they can but i wnt be holding my breath.....

HG

HG