Ashes part 4

Guest Guest5035

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest tooeasy
A lovely nice bouncy one will go down well....

HG

they say the mcg pitch is nowhere near as bouncy as perth its better for spinners

and as we know aussies dont have a decent spinner come on swanny No2 bowler in the world

I really hope ponting is fit if not the aussies might bring in someone who can bat :biglaugh::biglaugh:

COME ON ENGLAND

Guest tooeasy

I think this test will go to the aussies but sydney is all englands its a true spinners pitch and aussies dont have a spinner now and if england win there will be no aussies at sydney watching not that there has been many aussies there must be like a home ashes series for england all you can hear is the barmy army :biglaugh::biglaugh:

come on england

I see on the TV tonight they're still bickering in the Aussie team. How's Ponting's finger by the way, anyone heard?

I feel kind of hungover about the cricket at the moment - five games between the same two teams is just a little too much for me! Can't we call it a day after the three they've already played? Let's just call it a draw eh? (LOL and that means England get to keep the ashes- yippee!!!)

Guest tooeasy
Having just read the report from the MCG they reckon its will be at its most lively for a few years....especially after all the rain Victoria has had over the last few weeks.

Lets get it on bang it in there and have a good weeks cricket.....

HG

HA HA HA Just read they have abandonded the pitch and are pulling in a new pitch a more bouncy pitch smacks of desperation to me :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Guest lastboyscout

I really hope we beat them infront of the world record attendance for a cricket match they keep harping on about !!!

I`m amazed that after the Adelaide test all you heard on the news was about V8`s, now they are actually in with a shout, thats all they are bloody going on about.

C`mon England lets give `em a Chrimbo stuffing :jiggy::jiggy:

Guest tooeasy

england will win the aussies are scared to death of swanny he is as good as warne and look where he took australia the aussies dont have anyone as potent as swanny and the only batsmen they have are watson and hussey

come on england

Guest Guest5035
the aussies are scared to death of swanny he is as good as warne

:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

now that did make me laugh, mate you should be on a stage with one liners like that

stevo

Guest tooeasy
:biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh::biglaugh:

now that did make me laugh, mate you should be on a stage with one liners like that

stevo

glad I could make you laugh now you will be crying when england win the ashes AGAIN

come on england

Ok my prediction now: lots of dodgy umpire decisions in favour of the aussie batters, now that England have used up all their appeals.

Really not in the interests of ticket sales and ad revenue for England to win this one - has to be a draw or an aussie win to keep the series alive till Sydney!

Match fixing??? Nooooooooo, surely not.......