Christies Beach Market/Car boot

Guest Tina P

Hi all,

I'm thinking off having a car boot/stall at the above location in Jan.

I don't really know a lot about it and posting to see if anyone has ever been or had one ?

Is it like a Uk car boot or more stalls with new items ?

Thanks

Tina

Guest The Dimmocks

There is a sign up outside the reserve not sure if it has a phone number on to book a pitch or you just turn up. There is also the Brighton School car boot or the Marion one as well, they a bit bigger than Christies beach and run every week, alternating between the two.

Ive sold my used kids items at marion,christies beach and brighton.Its really great but the best place to sell is brighton,the people there pay the price you are asking and you realy sell more stuff!!It cost a bit more and its a bit further 2 drive but its the best choice.Good luck

Thanks Dominique,

Would you know when the sales are at Marion and do you have to book a pitch and what time do you have to be there.

I remember doing car boots in the uk and getting up at 4.30 to 5am to get a good spot - madness really with buyers trying to get into your boot !!! lol

I also have so many used kids items and household (our house is on the market so massive clear out going to happen after Xmas)

Thanks

Tina

Hi Tina

At marion and brighton you have to be there before sunset so at the moment around 6am( i know very early) As soon as the suns up people are already buying!! There is no market this week because of christmas.I have a brochure of the dates of the next brighton market(its in my husbands car so will let you no later)

Marion is every 1st and 3rd sunday of the month.

Brighton is every 2nd and 4th sunday of the month.

oh try and price all your things before hand,because people even start unpacking all your boxes and try and get things really cheap!!!!