sending beer to the u.k???

Guest Tterrier81

Guest Tterrier81

Does anyone know if you can send beer to the u.k.??

my dad keeps asking me what beer tastes like over here and instead of trying to compare/explain i would rather send him 6 or 12 different aussie brews, he normally drinks carlsbergs cans at home and at pub he drinks tetleys, john smiths and black sheep, if anyone can give me advice as to what beers are similar it would be much appreciated, i only drink lager style beer, not really clued up on ale.

cheers

dan

I'd just use the Sanza shop linked in the above post and it'll ship from the UK. Its what my Aussie hubby does to get his hands on a case of Coopers Pale Ale and a few other things. He ordered a case of Coopers the other day and got it 24 hours later. And was 25% off so bargin :)