A scary thought

snifter

This article on news.com.au today

New-age Aussie a balcony-dwelling, tech-savvy workaholic, according to IbisWorld study | News.com.au

I really hope this isn't the trend. I've always admired how outdoorsy and sport orientated the Aussies are. Its a huge appeal to being over there. Shame if technology takes over.

Have to say I resent computer games and how much things like the Wii are taking over. Want to play tennis? go pick up a proper racquet and get out there is my way of thinking. Playing it on a Wii (and yes, I've tried) just doesn't stack up. I didn't feel like I'd had a work out when using the Wii. No running around was involved, just standing there waving my arm around :|