Melbourne trying to nick our bike race!

Diane

Not usually a fan of Media Mike, but had to laugh at his comment (no doubt scripted by someone for him) in response to Victorian premier saying the Tour Down Under should be held there, because "Melbourne is a destination".... Mike Rann's response? "Yes, a destination for crime - do they want to call it the Tour Downunderbelly?"

Guest kangomik

They want to off load the F-1, blimey they must think Bernie has been shafting them, fancy that:biglaugh:

No doubt everyone will have to chip in to help because i don't think Aus has another track that could cope.

The tour down under has done well here, it's only natural people want to nick it, but i think the teams and riders have had a good service and will stay.

Not usually a fan of Media Mike, but had to laugh at his comment (no doubt scripted by someone for him) in response to Victorian premier saying the Tour Down Under should be held there, because "Melbourne is a destination".... Mike Rann's response? "Yes, a destination for crime - do they want to call it the Tour Downunderbelly?"

First they nick water, then its the F1 now the TDU.....keep yer hands off you greedy jealous Victorians......

HG

Guest tooeasy
Just to be controversial. Moving it to Victoria gets my vote. :jimlad: Let them have the road blocks.

gets my vote too bloody nightmare getting round while it was on :arghh: