Tyke

Guest tooeasy

Guest Guest75
someone needs to knock tyke off the top poster spot he been there too long :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Aww Poop! Missed this post............. Oooopps !!!! there is another one!!!!:cute::cute:

I get to 5000 and Mitchel promised to bake me a cake!!!!

Perhaps I'm the only one that can withstand "it" for so long??

Guest Guest75
Oh okay...I will try to beat you, Tyke (sigh).

Right, only some 4,617 to go!!

Nah, I've got Buckley's really so I guess I will just have to admit it, I'm :notworthy:

:cute: LC

C'mon girl.Do your hardest!!!:cute:

Perhaps if you post as much as you chatter?? :shocked:

Guest Guest75
poor old boy has nothing left to do but sit on here you should see him in his rocking chair wearing fluffy slippers and a checked rug over his knees. His minds:goofy: going too sometimes he has a fishing rod in his hand as he thinks his on a boat all that rocking:biglaugh::notworthy: x

If I had feeling they would be hurt right now!!!!!! :P

Guest Guest75
Thanks for the vote of confidence, Defective ( assuming you weren't being sarcastic :shocked:) .... i might just try!!

:cute: LC

<taunt mode>

C'mon ya Harpy - give it ya best shot.

<Tyke ends taunt mode - goes into hiding for several months and reckons LC,even though vegetarian will be counselling Mrs Tyke is many ways of cruelty upon the dumb animal called Tyke :goofy:)

Oooerrr! BTW have a watch of a film called Temple Grandin - superb true story ( one for Sue to watch I think). Even thought it was a Phillip Glass score but some saddo impersonating him :realmad:

• 1 month later...
Guest Guest75
found a life now!!;)

stevo

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Perhaps there is not as much "crowd control" to do??

Still lots of stuff /spammer vermin /new member/first post an ad stuff to sort out - which does not rack up post points:cute:

:biglaugh::biglaugh:

Perhaps there is not as much "crowd control" to do??

Still lots of stuff /spammer vermin /new member/first post an ad stuff to sort out - which does not rack up post points:cute:

To be fair though Russ, whilst thats a busy job you have on here it could be worse.

There could be loads and loads of those Pesky TROLLS that ruin other forums !

Guest Guest75
To be fair though Russ, whilst thats a busy job you have on here it could be worse.

There could be loads and loads of those Pesky TROLLS that ruin other forums !

Aye - appen' - names starting with A? :biglaugh::biglaugh: