Putting music onto iPod....

HEAPS GOOD !!!

Guest Woody and Jane

You need to update the meta data on your music files. You can do this through iTunes by right clicking a track and selecting Get Info. You then need to make sure that each track from a certain ablum has the same album name and artist album name. Tracks often don't have the same album name or have different artists becasue one of the tracks is a duet which results in your songs being split up in iTunes.

Good luck!

Guest Mitchell

Mines done this too. It seems to have happened after I updated iTunes as they were fine before. Very annoying that I have to "fix" them now seeing as they've been fine for ages before.

Hi

Is the setting on Shuffle? If so then thats what songs are playing in a random order.

Lisa

Its the way it puts the songs not nor on shuffle..thanx Lisa....

You need to update the meta data on your music files. You can do this through iTunes by right clicking a track and selecting Get Info. You then need to make sure that each track from a certain ablum has the same album name and artist album name. Tracks often don't have the same album name or have different artists becasue one of the tracks is a duet which results in your songs being split up in iTunes.

Good luck!

Bloody hell this can take ages as i have alot to transfer over.....

Is this the only way..

HG

Good luck!

So for example...an album track would read say

Artist - album - single name

?????

Very long winded if you ask me....

HG

Guest Mitchell
If these tracks are on a compilation album there is a tick that needs to be marked in the 'get info ' menu.

Now that sounds promising! Id try it tonight but (almost) everythings packed.

Guest Carolandcraig

When putting an album on to ipod/phone, and all the info isnt there, highlight all the tracks from the album, right click the mouse fand click get info. tick the grouping box and all the tracks will stay together regardless of album title etc, hope this helps.

Yup,what a load of complicated crap the Ipod and itunes is!I got an Ipod Touch for Chrimbo,and was forever asking my lad to sort it all out,one week i had what i wanted on it,then tried to add more,but it obliterated all of my first lot?You can shove your synching right where the sun don't shine as far as i am concerned,got a nice little Sandisk Sansa Clip now,just drag what tune i want into it's storage box,and Voila!!!I listen.I Tunes is overated IMO .I even have an on board Graphic Equalizer and superior sound,for a lot less than an Ipod cost's.:)