Women drivers....

Guest Guest5035

Guest Guest5035

I couldn't believe what i saw this morning, 3 lanes of traffic at the traffic lights, middle lane was blocked by a broken down B Double, behind this was a cop car with the red and blues flashing and the message on the roof saying merge left. Guess what pulled up right behind the cop car leaving just inches of a gap, yep a woman....:err::err:

stevo

[quote=cornish Busdriver;

I know im gonna cop some flack for this :biglaugh::biglaugh:

Good one! Actually a few in there.......

See your one and raise you one

[YOUTUBE]2iYXwTBYgHs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]9CozyKx7G7o&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

2nd one is a beauty........oops I am sorry....

I think they are MEN driving.....oops;);)

Guest moonraker1959

Sounds pretty typical for a female,and I'm one myself!:biglaugh:Nothing ceases to amaze me!Example?Ok I have one set of traffic lights to and from work.Now if I'm in front waiting for the green light,as soon as it turns amber,I'm off.I usually glance in my rear view mirror,and leave everyone else for dust!Thats not so bad.What is bad and bloody annoying is if I have a woman driver in front of me.What is it with some women taking off from traffic lights?:arghh:Why take so long???????

.Now if I'm in front waiting for the green light,as soon as it turns amber,I'm off.I usually glance in my rear view mirror,and leave everyone else for dust!

Hmm, with the amount of drivers (probably male) here jumping red lights, methinks you'd be safer looking out the front of your car rather than in your mirror at cars behind you!

Remind me though, do lights in the UK go Red-Amber-Green? Here they just go Red-Green.. Been a while since I drove in the UK, can't remember....

Oooo, this has been far too quiet. Example i have, my wife in underground car park, arguing with kids in back, throws into reverse, left hand down, car swings to the right, side swipes HUGE YELLOW CONCRETE support beam. While i'm sitting in my car watching this. Ends up taking 3 months to fix. Finally fixed and looking good, 1 month later reversing out of our DRIVEWAY, she backs it into a steel pillar for our retaining wall. No further evidence needed?

Guest Guest5035
And let's not get started on ute man!!!!!!!!

Drives soooooooooooooo close up your behind...you feel violated!!!!!!!!![/quote

Thats what the cop in the first thread thought:huh:

stevo

And let's not get started on ute man!!!!!!!!

Drives soooooooooooooo close up your behind...you feel violated!!!!!!!!![/quote

Thats what the cop in the first thread thought:huh:

stevo

Not quite sure how that is achieveable!!! But then that's possibly another thread altogether!!!!!!!

Top 5 worst offenders

1. Ute man ( just an extension of his manhood)

2 Female p platers... (who have no concept of stopping distances)

3 45-55 female drivers (who think it will never happen to them!)

4 Lorry drivers (who tear up and down our small circuit with no regard for speed)

5 Pedestrians.. who never ever look left or right

Good one! Actually a few in there.......

See your one and raise you one

[YOUTUBE]2iYXwTBYgHs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]9CozyKx7G7o&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

2nd one is a beauty........oops I am sorry....

I think they are MEN driving.....oops;);)

The first one's an advert and the second one is from a channel 4 comedy. I guess there is no real footage available of men driving badly anywhere.:rolleyes: