Who's your Googleganger?

Diane

Don't know if you read this in the 'Tiser the other day, but apparently the new word of the year is "Googleganger": someone who has the same name as you whose details come up when you put your name into Google.

Well, apparently mine is a dog!

Here you go:

"XXXXXX is now 22" at the shoulder and 46 lbs. He has grown into a very handsome dog that we adore. House training was a challenge but I think he finally has the right idea. He is in his second session of puppy training and doing well. Our Granddaughters really enjoy playing with him now that he has finally stopped jumping on them.You most definitely can use us for a reference. Working with you was so easy and his arrival by plane flawless."

Ah, 46 lbs, there are days when I dream of being 46 lbs!!!!

Interesting...

With my married surname I get only myself.

With my maiden name I find my name, prefixed with "Lady" in the letters and papers of Henry VIII from June 1509, as a Baroness of the Queen's Chamber (Katharine of Aragon - his 1st wife), listed in "warrants for stuff for gowns, coats" for the coronation of the Queen. :wideeyed:

:shocked:Apparantly I'm wanted!

York City Police Department (York, Pa)

Wanted: Wendy Oliver

Wendy Oliver a.k.a. Wendy Searing is wanted for Burglary and Criminal Conspiracy. Female, 5'2, hazel eyes. The York City Police Department is attempting to locate Wendy Oliver. A warrant for her arrest was issued June 3rd 2010. Anyone with any information is asked to contact Detective Peddicord at (717)-849-2219. You can also submit an anonymous tip by texting YORKTIPS and your tip to 847411, or by clicking submit a tip below. Source: York City Alerts

Published: 2010-10-12 20:55:31 GMT

I like yours the best Julia!

I get... my sister in law. A fair number of craft and facebook references to her, and then eventually there's a link to a few years old article about something I did in Norwich, and the occasional glitch of the net bringing up old web pages of the firm I used to work at.

How boring is that???!!!

Guest Mitchell

Wendy Oliver a.k.a. Wendy Searing is wanted for Burglary and Criminal Conspiracy. Female, 5'2, hazel eyes. The York City Police Department is attempting to locate Wendy Oliver. A warrant for her arrest was issued June 3rd 2010. Anyone with any information is asked to contact Detective Peddicord at (717)-849-2219. You can also submit an anonymous tip by texting YORKTIPS and your tip to 847411, or by clicking submit a tip below. Source: York City Alerts

I wonder if there's a reward if I dob you in lol

Yeah but you are the one that are after I always knew you was dodgy!!:policeman:

Guest Scribbles

If I put in my full first name (with my surname) then I used to be the cellist in residence in a Welsh Uni, a family history and genealogy researcher, a manager in a large company and a fuschia (??).

These days I'm more usually known by my nickname. Trying this I'm either some kind of artist in Queensland or a student in Melbourne. Think I prefer these - if only because it means I don't have to go through all the rigamarole of getting a visa 'cos I'm already there!!

Guest The Dimmocks

Went with my maiden name as Michelle Dimmock nothing came up apart from me and loads of myspace pages (which I dont have).

Michelle Wiley - Vocalist/Pianist

Whether you prefer a Pop or Jazz sound, the upbeat sophistication of the Great American Songbook or the torch songs of Billy Holiday, you’re sure to enjoy the vocal and piano styling of Michelle Wiley.

Michelle has performed throughout the US and Europe, headlining in Berlin’s largest cabaret theater. Her unique voice, combined with a repertoire of hundreds of songs in English and French, make her a broadly appealing artist.

She has toured with the Grammy Award winning band Steely Dan, as well as with jazz greats Archie Shepp, John Handy and Nina Simone. Michelle recently appeared in the French film, “Rendezvous” singing her original song, “Without You.”

PMSL Wendy - can see now why you took your OH's surname when you married him ;)...nothing like leaving one's past behind eh?!!!!!

I tried looking up an old friend called Jane Stevenson up on Facebook the other day, and am praying the one I found isn't the one I was looking for..... not at all as I remember her!!

• 4 weeks later...
Guest Kat+Rocco

This is really funny thread :biglaugh:

Well apparently I'm a contemporary dance instructor!! And under my maiden name of Crawford I am an artist who designs creative tea towels lol:biglaugh: