English football on Oz TV

Guest Bada boom

Guest Tterrier81

they show the champions league on sbs, its best off to get foxtel, most saturday nights there are around 6 or 7 games to watch then a couple on sunday night, if your a big football fan then its definately worth getting, they also show championship and league one games sometimes

Guest Guest5035
i pay about $150 a month for the platinum package which is pretty much every channel and i have it in 2 bedrooms and lounge room

have a look at there site

www.foxtel.com.au

geez, $150, thats a flight to the uk every 14 months, didn't know foxtel was that much.

stevo

Guest Tterrier81
I'll have a look at that when I'm in Adelaide then. Otherwise might just have to stick to Match of the Day downloads via Pirate Bay!

i do miss match of the day, but on the upside foxtel does show soccer am on a sunday morning, not the full show but an hour long best bits show from the saturday one in uk

Guest Tterrier81
geez, $150, thats a flight to the uk every 14 months, didn't know foxtel was that much.

stevo

well, when u put it like that it does sound a bit expensive, but i enjoy it, i get to see stuff i wont get to see on free to air, like now, im watching the aussies v zimbabwe in the cricket world cup instead of havin to watch that c**p my kitchen rules:biglaugh: